About H&H Group
H&H Group was founded in 1999 and listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2010. The Group strives to become a global leader in advance baby and adult nutrition care, with our portfolio of premium brands including Swisse Wellness, Swisse Me, Biostime, Dodie, Aurelia, Healthy Times and Good Goût.
Our shared mission is to make people healthier and happier, and we strive to become a global leader in premium nutrition and wellness through our superior products and our aspirational brands. Where nature meets science, we inspire wellness.
The products are now present in 12 countries. The main distribution channels are pharmacies, drugstores and organic stores. We are accelerating our development on digital channels.
The work environment is agile, multicultural, international and challenging. The Group is experiencing a strong growth and therefore evolving extremely rapidly.
This role is responsible for the conceptualisation, creation and delivery of design projects from strategy to launch for Swisse Me and CBII brands.
We’re looking for someone to create unique and impactful brand and campaign assets for use across social media, website, email and display and find practical solutions to digital design challenges.
- You’ll collaborate with the Swisse Me and CBII marketing teams and assist with creative content for both brands, for use across social media and digital channels to support DTC business growth.
- You’ll use your solid design skills and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, After Effects and Invision to create distinctive brand assets for desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- You’ll conceptualise and create original graphics, illustrations, typography, website content, copy, social media assets, and other marketing materials to help differentiate the two brands.
- You’ll develop creative based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with marketing teams to help build brand awareness, consideration and salience amongst consumers.
- You’ll present exciting creative campaign ideas and conceptual mock-ups to the DTC team, encouraging members to provide feedback and respond to that internal feedback.
- You’ll use your knowledge of photography and video production to create videos, animations and still photography for use on digital channels, with help from external agencies and production teams.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in fine art, graphic design (or similar discipline).
- Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite Sketch, After Effects and Invision.
- 5+ years as a professional graphic designer with a demonstrated portfolio.
- Knowledge of photography and video production.
- Conceptualization, presentation and execution of creative campaign vision.
- Exceptional ability to create original graphics, copy, website and social media content, and other digital marketing collateral.
- Understanding of current specifications and sizes for digital and social media and desktop, tablet and mobile design.
- Creation of brand guidelines and updating of existing style guides.
- Passion for digital design and digital trends, with a keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge of competitor brands and creative strategies used for growth and retention.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Ability to communicate your ideas with strong oral and written presentations.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team and meet deadlines to respond to business and market demands.
- Ability to mentor junior members of the marketing team.
It’s a bonus if you have these skills:
- Consumer product packaging design
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Passion or demonstrated experience in health and wellness industry
- Experience with eCommerce brands
We pride ourselves on creating a people first work environment where we have access to flexible working arrangements, subsidised gym memberships (class pass!), healthy meals provided, great product discounts, fantastic bonus structures, extra annual leave days (H+H days), volunteering and so much more!