About H&H Group
H&H Group was founded in 1999 and listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2010. The Group strives to become a global leader in advance baby and adult nutrition care, with our portfolio of premium brands including Swisse Wellness, Swisse Me, Biostime, Dodie, Aurelia, Healthy Times and Good Goût.
Our shared mission is to make people healthier and happier, and we strive to become a global leader in premium nutrition and wellness through our superior products and our aspirational brands. Where nature meets science, we inspire wellness.
The products are now present in 12 countries. The main distribution channels are pharmacies, drugstores and organic stores. We are accelerating our development on digital channels.
The work environment is agile, multicultural, international and challenging. The Group is experiencing a strong growth and therefore evolving extremely rapidly.
Freshly launched, CBII is a range of premium quality full spectrum CBD products: we’ve started with CBD oil, but our anticipated CBD supplements and CBD skincare ranges are launching in 2020. Our quality CBD products are sourced from Switzerland and bottled in the UK.
With the brand foundations set, we are now looking for an experienced, savvy e-commerce and digital marketing professional to drive the development of the online strategy. You will be a self-starter, equal parts analytical and creative and most importantly, commercially driven.
The E-Commerce Lead will collaborate with our diverse, cross-functional team and partners to manage all aspects of the online strategy including trade, digital acquisition, site performance and optimisation. The role requires proven skills along with experience of working in a fast-paced start up environment. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate strong business and decision-making skills and be able to identify, prioritise and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Manage the CBII digital experience and strategy alongside the Commercial Lead and Marketing Manager.
- Regular evaluation and analysis of activity to drive constant performance growth and efficiency against KPIs
- Development and integration of integrated digital campaigns; planning, delivery, optimisation, analysis and reporting
- Budget management across ecommerce and digital marketing
- Management of any ecommerce or performance agencies
- Responsible for the delivery and performance of additional digital touchpoints.
- Drive digital best practice and standards within the organisation
- Commercially driven to deliver results and enjoys working in an agile, fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Minimum 6 years in direct-to-consumer e-commerce ideally within wellness or beauty.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and ROI.
- Experience managing agency/client relationships
- Strong communication skills and the ability to prioritise and work to a deadline.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels including email, paid social, affiliates, display, SEO/SEM.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external business teams.
- Good knowledge in Google Tag Manager or similar tag management solution.
- Strong ability to interpret insights to feed into optimisation roadmap.
We pride ourselves on creating a people first work environment where we have access to flexible working arrangements, subsidised gym memberships (class pass!), healthy meals provided, great product discount, fantastic bonus structures, extra annual leave days (H+H days), volunteering and so much more!