About H&H Group
H&H Group was founded in 1999 and listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2010. The Group strives to become a global leader in advance baby and adult nutrition care, with our portfolio of premium brands including Swisse Wellness, Swisse Me, Biostime, Dodie, Aurelia, Healthy Times and Good Goût.
Our shared mission is to make people healthier and happier, and we strive to become a global leader in premium nutrition and wellness through our superior products and our aspirational brands. Where nature meets science, we inspire wellness.
The products are now present in 12 countries. The main distribution channels are pharmacies, drugstores and organic stores. We are accelerating our development on digital channels.
The work environment is agile, multicultural, international and challenging. The Group is experiencing a strong growth and therefore evolving extremely rapidly.
Freshly launched, CBII is a range of premium quality full spectrum CBD products: we’ve started with CBD oil, but our anticipated CBD supplements and CBD skincare ranges are launching in 2020. Our CBD products are sourced from Switzerland and bottled in the UK.
- The Content and Community Manager will be responsible for the development of high-quality digital content (blog, social and the website), management of social media plans, content management (via CMS) and social community building for CBII.
- They will be strategic and hands-on, tasked with building content strategies, updating and optimising the brand’s CMS (Magento 2) and tasked with community management of social communication platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest) including customer service responses and brand and influencer engagement.
- Manage the development, coordination, and implementation of social marketing strategies including identifying trends, creative briefs (production/agencies), presentations and strategic planning with an overall goal to drive traffic to https://www.cbii-cbd.com/ and building IG and FB communities.
- Responsible for the creative and developmental workflow of social media content, ensuring that the information displayed is consistent and integrated, adheres to brand guidelines and is aligned to industry best practice as well as regulations.
- Day-to-day running of the company’s social media and digital channels, ensuring relevant and timely content (articles, blogs and social posts).
- Responsible for community management by engaging with followers and responding to consumer comments and messages on IG or FB
- Consult on the social media presence of competitors, website and online influencer engagement to drive competitive advantage for CBII.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; making sure we stay ahead of our competitors using these emerging technologies.
- Ability to track digital/social activity back to business outcomes (brand awareness, drive conversations, engagement and advocacy).
- Work with PR partners to ensure social outputs support one another and collaborate to create strategic and creative social proposals (from concept to production).
- Knowledge of social research, analysis and measurement techniques and relevant technology platforms.
- Manage the content calendar to ensure consistent quality content is being published across our channels, identifying topic trends across wellness industry, in particularly CBD
- Responsible for day to day delivery of content curation and creation including copy writing for the CBII blog and the website.
- Attending photoshoots/interviews and setting up your own when required.
- Ensure all content is grammatically correct and in line with our brand guidelines.
- Work closely with our science and regulation team to ensure the content is within UK/EU regulations and provides value to our customers.
Reporting & Analysis:
- Refine and improve the online user experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- Support the team with the implementation and roll-out of new digital platforms and channels.
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly social media analysis reports for the business and use insights to build further engagement and advocacy.
- 3+ years creative/media agency/content and social marketing experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrable success. Experience in a similar role, succeeding and implementing digital content strategies and campaigns in digital/ social media communications. E.g. community management and audience engagement (whether influencers, end customers, or both), but also high writing skills (blogs, websites etc).
- Creative. Develops digital and social recommendations and concepts with an eye for digital design. Experience with photography, image and video editing software (desirable).
- Exceptional writing skills with experience in digital blogs and website. Has a high-level of attention to detail and an ability to write engaging copy.
- Good understanding of SEO and how content impacts visibility.
- Analytical. Experience using digital and social tools e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite, Radarly, Socialbakers, TweetDeck, Radian6 for business purposes.
- CMS Experience. Working with Magento 2 preferred. Advantageous to have experience launching new website/online brand via social media brand building and influencers.
- Energetic. Participates in outside interests and hobbies with enthusiasm.
- Communicator. Clear and concise communicator with excellent writing, proofing and presentation skills. Understanding of Digital PR, advantageous.
- Agile. Work in a cohesive, small and fast-paced team in an agile manor to meet business and market demands.
- Market Insight. Strong understanding of current UK online marketing concepts and trends. Knowledge about the health, wellness and cosmetic industry is a bonus
- Comfortable interacting with stakeholders internally and externally
We pride ourselves on creating a people first work environment where we have access to flexible working arrangements, subsidised gym memberships (class pass!), healthy meals provided, great product allowances, fantastic bonus structures, extra annual leave days (H+H days), volunteering and so much more!