Receive New Job Alerts
hero was formed to have a positive impact on individuals, companies and communities by supporting all types of healthy behaviour. We create technology and services. We believe in helping individuals through providing tools that empower people to be their personal best.
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our exciting scale up health tech business.
As Junior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for working with and supporting our marketing team in designing and executing on marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into images, layouts and other designs. You will be responsible for creating personalised content, aligned to hero’s mission, tone and brand values. The successful candidate will have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work and be able to create content to enable maximum product engagement from existing and future clients. hero is a fast-paced business so requires someone with the skills to multitask on a variety of different projects. We are looking for someone who wants to thrive in an innovative and exciting scale up business.
- Degree in marketing | graphic design or related field
- Extensive experience with relevant design channels, adobe, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, web design and wordpress
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current client workload
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Working knowledge and understanding of marketing campaigns
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Strong and confident communication skills across written, telephone, video and in person
- High level of organisation skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
Success in the Role
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding design materials to ensure maximum engagement
- Achieve high client advocacy
- Outstanding team, client and stakeholder feedback
- Relentless desire to exceed all KPI’s and correlate marketing activity to sales success and client satisfaction
What Makes a hero Employee
- Someone who lives our values; with natural alignment to our mission and purpose. A positive, resilient, versatile and outcome focused human, who is conscientious and loves the shared wins of working in a close team. Has the ability to WOW people, with a real enjoyment in helping others. Has a personal interest in health and tech. Excited by the challenges of rapid growth and wants to be part of a fast-expanding company.