Receive New Job Alerts
hero was formed to have a positive impact on individuals, companies and communities by supporting all types of healthy behaviour. We create technology and services. We believe in helping individuals through providing tools that empower people to be their personal best.
Hero is looking for a Head of Development.
hero are looking for a digital product leader to support the continued product expansion and evolution of its award winning health platform, Navigator. The successful candidate must hold computer science degree with strong capability in React, React Native and AWS. The candidate will develop and deliver on all digital products within the hero portfolio; web, backend infrastructure, and app (iOS & Android).
Other desirable attributes for the successful candidate include;
- AWS management, optimisation and troubleshooting experience
- Frontend website development expertise, using Sass, Grunt and jQuery
- Ability to design and troubleshoot scalable databases, inc optimisation of SQL queries
- Experience managing a highly scalable enterprise level platform for 1 million + users
- Experience with security and data management
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing and delivering user focussed app and web platforms
Success in the Role
- Manage and deliver a clear product roadmap through software application and web design, development, documentation, and deployment.
- Continually manage and drive high standards of client experience for existing clients (security, data storage and management, site and product reliability, UX and UI)
- Outstanding team, client and stakeholder feedback
- Relentless desire to exceed all KPI’s
What Makes a hero Employee
Someone who lives our values; with natural alignment to our mission and purpose. A positive, resilient, versatile and outcome focused human, who is conscientious and loves the shared wins of working in a close team. Has the ability to WOW people, with a real enjoyment in helping others. Has a personal interest in health and tech. Excited by the challenges of rapid growth and wants to be part of a fast-expanding company.