Receive New Job Alerts
At HelloFresh we make it easy for you to cook delicious dinners from scratch every time. You choose your favourite dishes from our weekly menu and we’ll deliver all the fresh quality pre-portioned ingredients and easy to follow recipes to your door. No planning, no shopping and no waste. Our flexible rolling weekly subscription has no minimum term and means you can amend, pause or cancel your deliveries up to the Tuesday of the week before your delivery is due - perfect if you’ve got extra guests or you’re off on holiday.
Our weekly menu, developed by our chefs, is packed with variety and now includes 16 new exciting recipes every week to suit your lifestyle. From family-friendly classics, world cuisine and premium dishes, to rapid 10 and 20 minute recipes, there’s always something new to discover.
As our Strategy Lead, you will work on key strategic projects across the business, setting HelloFresh up to better serve our customers. This role sits within the UK Transformation team, a cross-functional team responsible for key topics such as customer retention and sustainability, whilst also leading on strategic projects which have a large impact across the business.
- Work directly or support on special and high priority projects across the business.
- Use analytics and business data to build models and dashboards that support data-driven decision making
- Create presentations to present data-driven findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders across the business
- Work with cross-functional teams across the business – both locally and globally – to support with programme management and drive improvements across areas like customer retention and sustainability
- Support in running the Project-Management-Office process to keep track of important projects
- Assist the broader Strategy team (Strategy Manager and Head of Transformation) with the key strategic problems that they are working on
- Identify, develop and implement new approaches and processes across the business to ensure to prepare HelloFresh for future growth.
- Your past professional experiences prove strong analytical skills as well as the ability to effectively visualize and summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format (i.e through dashboards etc)
- You can perform detailed analysis yourself using Excel and other tools (Tableau proficiency highly preferred)
- You have hands on attitude and an action driven mindset
- You are at ease with working on multiple priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong project management competencies including a proven track record.
- You have a strong ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders, working cross-functionally.
- You have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – and excellent presentation skills
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal and professional growth
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
Start date: ASAP
Location: Shoreditch, London
Level and Progression:
A Lead brings specialist skills to one business area, running complex operational tasks and leading smaller projects independently, with only punctual support from manager.
From there, you can progress to a Manager level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Recruitment process: you will first have a phone and cultural-fit interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be asked to complete an Excel test at home. Depending on the results, you will have one competency video interview with the hiring manager in which you will be asked to present a case study.