Receive New Job Alerts
At HelloFresh we make it easy for you to cook delicious dinners from scratch every time. You choose your favourite dishes from our weekly menu and we’ll deliver all the fresh quality pre-portioned ingredients and easy to follow recipes to your door. No planning, no shopping and no waste. Our flexible rolling weekly subscription has no minimum term and means you can amend, pause or cancel your deliveries up to the Tuesday of the week before your delivery is due - perfect if you’ve got extra guests or you’re off on holiday.
Our weekly menu, developed by our chefs, is packed with variety and now includes 16 new exciting recipes every week to suit your lifestyle. From family-friendly classics, world cuisine and premium dishes, to rapid 10 and 20 minute recipes, there’s always something new to discover.
The Warehouse Supervisor will support the running of the warehouse and the QC function. The Warehouse Supervisor will step into the Shift Manager role and be first point of contact for the Warehouse and QC functions when needed. You will be expected to be available during the shift to answer questions about the running of the shift and raise issues with internal or external departments.
- Liaising with Team Leaders & Shift Managers.
- Coordinate Warehouse Teams and support with ongoing training and guidance of team members.
- Point of escalation for all warehouse teams and QC.
- Monitoring Health and Safety guidelines and reporting where needed.
- Co-ordinate dispatch, support with splitting and oversee stock movements.
- Support with Ad-Hoc Requests and with end of weeks counts.
- Weekly Equipment Audits.
- Covering of Shift Manager holidays.
- Will float between all shifts & teams driving consistency.
- Fully competent with Matflo, Email, and G-Drive (where applicable).
- Full knowledge of all warehouse and goods in tasks, including QC.
- Alert Shift Managers to any skills gaps/training requirements.
- Keen eye for detail
- Driving excellence
- Good organizational skills and a methodical approach to work
- Intermediate excel skills
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Practical knowledge and experience in an operational environment
- Quick and effective problem solver
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Preference: forklift license holder
- 70% discount on HelloFresh subscription
- Heavily discounted weekly onsite market
- Health cash plan and anytime health line
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly breakfast, celebrations and on and off site social activities
- Access to our onsite facilities including table tennis and pool table and free hot drinks
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
Start date: ASAP
Location: Nuneaton 230, St George's Way, Nuneaton CV10 7JR
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be invited to face to face interviews (one competency interview) at our Banbury Office