Receive New Job Alerts
At HelloFresh we make it easy for you to cook delicious dinners from scratch every time. You choose your favourite dishes from our weekly menu and we’ll deliver all the fresh quality pre-portioned ingredients and easy to follow recipes to your door. No planning, no shopping and no waste. Our flexible rolling weekly subscription has no minimum term and means you can amend, pause or cancel your deliveries up to the Tuesday of the week before your delivery is due - perfect if you’ve got extra guests or you’re off on holiday.
Our weekly menu, developed by our chefs, is packed with variety and now includes 16 new exciting recipes every week to suit your lifestyle. From family-friendly classics, world cuisine and premium dishes, to rapid 10 and 20 minute recipes, there’s always something new to discover.
Night Shifts Available – Wednesday – Sunday
Get cooking with HelloFresh!
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals – we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch. At just 9 years in, we’re the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online – food and grocery. But most importantly, it’s our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities and in which their voices are heard and valued every day. This helps us best reflect and serve our customers.
You will be responsible to organise, delegate and carry out various cleaning duties for our new distribution center in Nuneaton. You will care about the cleanliness of our warehouse as much as we do, ensuring that the highest standards are met at all times. You will motivate, supervise and coordinate the Hygiene Team and complete administrative duties, including scheduling holidays/shifts and ensuring all daily/ weekly tasks are being completed.
- To achieve and maintain excellent standards of hygiene throughout the production and storage areas
- To ensure external areas are kept in immaculate
- To promote excellent hygiene standards throughout the facility through education and pride in work
- To maintain the supporting documentation that evidence good cleaning practices
- Support other functions in maintaining cleaning standards.
- Undertake hygiene set audits across the site, recording the details and reporting back to the Facilities Coordinator
- Report progress and issues to the Facilities Coordinator
- Able to work weekends
- Previous experience in a cleaning/hygiene role is preferred
- Able to work weekends
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- 70% discount on HelloFresh subscription
- Heavily discounted weekly onsite market
- Health cash plan and anytime health line
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our onsite facilities including table tennis and pool table and free hot drinks
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team