Receive New Job Alerts
At HelloFresh we make it easy for you to cook delicious dinners from scratch every time. You choose your favourite dishes from our weekly menu and we’ll deliver all the fresh quality pre-portioned ingredients and easy to follow recipes to your door. No planning, no shopping and no waste. Our flexible rolling weekly subscription has no minimum term and means you can amend, pause or cancel your deliveries up to the Tuesday of the week before your delivery is due - perfect if you’ve got extra guests or you’re off on holiday.
Our weekly menu, developed by our chefs, is packed with variety and now includes 16 new exciting recipes every week to suit your lifestyle. From family-friendly classics, world cuisine and premium dishes, to rapid 10 and 20 minute recipes, there’s always something new to discover.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, energetic People team at our distribution center in Nuneaton.
- Be the face of HelloFresh!
- Manage a high volume inbox
- Provide system support to HR and Production teams
- Meeting strict deadlines on a daily and weekly basis
- Support employees with HR queries at the front desk
- Empathise and manage sensitive and confidential queries
- Authorise and monitor holiday requests for production teams
- Track and report employee absences on the HR system
- Assist with recruitment and on-boarding tasks
- Support payroll with admin duties
- Front of house responsibilities i.e. office/Facilities duties
- Manage part of our office budget and arrange weekly food shops
- You are looking to start a career in HR
- You have some previous experience in an admin role
- You are a good communicator
- You have strong organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- You act as a strong role model and are able to motivate a team
- Used to working in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Looking for someone who has the drive to go above and beyond
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes from day 1
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Free breakfast, hot and cold drinks every day
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Regular fun activities and team building
Start date: ASAP
Location: Nuneaton, UK
Working hours: 40 hours a week. This will be any four out of seven days per week, working ten hour shifts. Weekend work will be required.
THIS ROLE REQUIRES WORKING WEEKENDS
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be invited to two interviews: one culture fit interview, and one competency interview including role related assessment.