Receive New Job Alerts
At HelloFresh we make it easy for you to cook delicious dinners from scratch every time. You choose your favourite dishes from our weekly menu and we’ll deliver all the fresh quality pre-portioned ingredients and easy to follow recipes to your door. No planning, no shopping and no waste. Our flexible rolling weekly subscription has no minimum term and means you can amend, pause or cancel your deliveries up to the Tuesday of the week before your delivery is due - perfect if you’ve got extra guests or you’re off on holiday.
Our weekly menu, developed by our chefs, is packed with variety and now includes 16 new exciting recipes every week to suit your lifestyle. From family-friendly classics, world cuisine and premium dishes, to rapid 10 and 20 minute recipes, there’s always something new to discover.
Our recipes and the ingredients that go into them are the core of everything we do here at HelloFresh. We’re looking for someone to drive the quality and technical aspects of our protein category to ensure they’re safe and consistent for our customers. You’ll be responsible for setting and delivering the quality & technical strategy for our protein offering, in an innovative, fast-paced, high growth company.
You will have real impact on our customer satisfaction and their delicious achievements at home!
- You will be a food quality, safety and integrity expert, working closely with and supporting HelloFresh teams, including Culinary, Procurement, Menu Planning, Customer Care, Press and our Distribution Centre
- You will set and deliver strategic quality & technical direction for our protein (poultry, meat, fish and meat alternatives)offering
- You will build and develop relationships with HelloFresh Suppliers
- You will carry out supplier visits and audits & will lead the Supplier Approval Process
- You will work closely with the Procurement team to develop Category Plans and lead the NPD process
- You will be a HelloFresh people leader, managing direct report(s)
- You will continually improve the HelloFresh Specification system
- You will manage product non-conformances and investigate customer complaints with the laboratory and relevant suppliers
- You will work closely with the Distribution Centre to resolve production issues & manage risk
- You will report on performance of product quality on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis
- You will provide training to the wider business on specific quality and safety issues
- You have 3+ years experience in food safety, technology and quality or similar
- You have experience within the protein category
- You are highly analytical and data driven
- You have experience managing all technical aspects of a supplier relationship, including audits
- Food Sciences/Nutrition degree or similar scientific degree
- Knowledge of food safety systems and HACCP
- Experience in line management is preferred
- You work well under pressure and are adept at prioritisation
- You’re a self-starter, curious and are eager to develop your knowledge and skills
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive salary
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access or private healthcare
- Pension scheme contribution
- Fantastic social activities
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Free daily breakfast and desk beers every Friday (when we're back in the office!)
Level and progression:
A Manager is responsible for a part of a larger function with limited guidance from senior management, proactively delivering a set of objectives for the team, aligning with wider function.
From there, you can progress to a Senior Manager level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Start date: ASAP
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview (experience and cultural fit) with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. If successful, you will be invited to a two separate competency video interviews and present a case study during the last one.