Receive New Job Alerts
At HelloFresh we make it easy for you to cook delicious dinners from scratch every time. You choose your favourite dishes from our weekly menu and we’ll deliver all the fresh quality pre-portioned ingredients and easy to follow recipes to your door. No planning, no shopping and no waste. Our flexible rolling weekly subscription has no minimum term and means you can amend, pause or cancel your deliveries up to the Tuesday of the week before your delivery is due - perfect if you’ve got extra guests or you’re off on holiday.
Our weekly menu, developed by our chefs, is packed with variety and now includes 16 new exciting recipes every week to suit your lifestyle. From family-friendly classics, world cuisine and premium dishes, to rapid 10 and 20 minute recipes, there’s always something new to discover.
We are hiring a Product Analytics Lead / Analyst to join the Green Chef UK Product team, reporting into the Green Chef Product Manager.
Our team’s main responsibility is to develop and adjust our product to best suit customer needs, whilst also achieving profitability for the business.
- Analyse internal business data to generate insights into how our current product proposition is performing and how we should develop the product going forward
- Research competitors and external sources of data to support our internal analysis
- Present your findings to senior UK stakeholders to drive decision making
- Support large projects such as annual roadmapping and COGS reduction with data gathering, analysis, business cases and presentations
- Scope, plan and lead smaller product initiatives
- Be the “voice of the customer” to other teams (including menu planning, culinary and operations) based on your understanding of our customer needs
- Establish repeatable, scalable and accurate reporting processes to conduct regular analyses (e.g. recipe scores, SKU usage & price monitoring, Net Promoter Score)
- Gather benchmarks and data from other HelloFresh markets to compare with UK performance and build new business cases
To succeed in this role, you will need strong analytical capabilities, as well as the ability to translate analysis into actionable insights for the business.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 2+ years professional experience working in a high performance environment (e.g. consulting, finance, FMCG brand)
- Strong analytical skills, as well as the ability to effectively translate analysis into digestible insights
- Experience presenting to senior stakeholders and managing large transformation projects
- A highly practical approach to problem solving, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ambition to work as a Product Manager in the long term
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Proficiency in SQL (or a willingness to learn)
- Experience with Tableau, Alteryx, Python or other data / visualisation tools are preferred, but not required.
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme & Headspace subscription to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Assurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Personal learning budget for your professional growth
- Lots of virtual workshops, talks and events for you to enjoy!
Start date: ASAP
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London