Receive New Job Alerts
At HelloFresh we make it easy for you to cook delicious dinners from scratch every time. You choose your favourite dishes from our weekly menu and we’ll deliver all the fresh quality pre-portioned ingredients and easy to follow recipes to your door. No planning, no shopping and no waste. Our flexible rolling weekly subscription has no minimum term and means you can amend, pause or cancel your deliveries up to the Tuesday of the week before your delivery is due - perfect if you’ve got extra guests or you’re off on holiday.
Our weekly menu, developed by our chefs, is packed with variety and now includes 16 new exciting recipes every week to suit your lifestyle. From family-friendly classics, world cuisine and premium dishes, to rapid 10 and 20 minute recipes, there’s always something new to discover.
- Create toolkits and curate resources to support People Leaders (aka Managers) understand the fundamentals of leading and developing their teams.
- Create toolkits and curate resources to support all HelloFresh UK employees in understanding our competencies and ways to continuously develop skills we value as a business so they are able to be successful in their role and future career.
- Lead our Performance Management cycle; including internal communications throughout the cycle, training managers and employees to understand and successfully engage with the performance review process, driving compliance via reporting and engaging with appropriate stakeholders.
- Owner of our learning platforms that support HelloFresh UK employees to access the learning opportunities they need for their individual professional growth goals. Includes working closely with account managers of systems.
- Raising PO’s and creating new provider accounts on our internal PO system
- The enthusiastic and helpful face for L&D and go to person for day to day queries on anything relating to the above
- You’ve proven you have an excellent handle on how to run an internal Performance Management cycle successfully
- You’ve demonstrated an understanding of what data is needed to support an L&D strategy and how to pull, manipulate and present this data effectively to stakeholders.
- You’ve owned an internal system before and are happy to do it again (keeping an accurate reflection of the truth, dealing with technical issues as they arise, staying informed to maximise the systems capabilities to support our L&D strategy)
- You’ll need to be Excel and Googlesheets savvy (at least to an intermediate level)
- You’re known as an excellent communicator and able to collaborate and engage with people across the business
- You describe yourself as a self-starter, someone who is happy to work autonomously and able to ruthlessly prioritise your workload
- You’re not afraid of the unknown or doing things for the first time
- You are passionate about developing people
- Experience in facilitation and or coaching is a welcomed plus but not essential for this role
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Headspace subscription to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Personal learning budget for your professional growth
- Lots of virtual workshops, talks and events for you to enjoy!
Start date: ASAP
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London
Type of contract: Permanent and full-time basis with us. We also welcome candidates looking for a part-time role.
Level and Progression:
A Lead brings specialist skills to one business area, running complex operational tasks and leading smaller projects independently, with only punctual support from manager.
From there, you can progress to a Manager level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Recruitment process: First you will first have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will have one competency video interview with the hiring manager in which you will be asked to present a case study. If successful, you will have a final competency video interview with a senior member of the team.