Receive New Job Alerts
At HelloFresh we make it easy for you to cook delicious dinners from scratch every time. You choose your favourite dishes from our weekly menu and we’ll deliver all the fresh quality pre-portioned ingredients and easy to follow recipes to your door. No planning, no shopping and no waste. Our flexible rolling weekly subscription has no minimum term and means you can amend, pause or cancel your deliveries up to the Tuesday of the week before your delivery is due - perfect if you’ve got extra guests or you’re off on holiday.
Our weekly menu, developed by our chefs, is packed with variety and now includes 16 new exciting recipes every week to suit your lifestyle. From family-friendly classics, world cuisine and premium dishes, to rapid 10 and 20 minute recipes, there’s always something new to discover.
Part of a wider People team who cover Culture, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and IT the HR Exec reports to the HR Business Partner, located at The Fresh Farm (nestled between The City and Shoreditch) will provide specialist generalist advice on all people related matters.
Immediate priorities will be to create an on-boarding experience for all colleagues throughout the business.
- Dealing with first line people related queries from our Head Office functions.
- Responsible for running complex people related projects autonomously.
- Leading significant initiatives (initially HR on-boarding) with support from HRBP and wider people team. Specifically:
- Ensuring hiring managers and new starters have fully completed the onboarding process;
- Oversee the 90 day plan and support hiring managers as and when necessary;
- Run the weekly HR onboarding meeting;
- Work with Workplace and Culture Manager to develop and improve the onboarding process.
- Identify potential solutions to improve working practices and policies in partnership with the HRBP and People Director.
- Advise on employee relation matters and support and advise managers on people related issues and policies.
- Working with the other HR Execs across the business to be the data owner for our people systems (currently Bamboo HR).
- Manage all existing peoples eligibility to work processes (ECS checks, sponsorships, VISA applications etc).
- Champion Diversity and Inclusion at HelloFresh as we are an inclusive, equitable employer.
- Forster a culture of physical and mental
- Support the action planning for the HelloFresh annual engagement survey.
- Responsible for all headcount and global reporting on UK and Global employees on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for actioning annual pay review cycle and associated data changes.
- Administration of employee benefits, purchase orders for professional fees and any other ad-hoc people related activities.
- Previous experience in a HR related role is essential.
- Educated to at least Level 3 or above.
- Degree in Human Resources management is desirable.
- Part CIPD Qualified or willing to undertake formal CIPD qualifications.
- A self-starter who is keen to progress their HR career in this highly ambitious organisation.
- Experience of working with HR related systems.
- Confident with the use of Microsoft, Google and other bespoke internal software.
- Able to deliver at pace and demonstrate excellent prioritisation skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to own learning
- Able to analyse and manipulate large sets of data to ease decision making processes.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- You are a good communicator.
- You have strong organisational skills and can handle data.
- Used to working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude.
- Solution focused and Creative.
- Looking for someone who has the drive to go above and beyond and the agility to adapt and thrive in a changing environment.
- Good Communication Skills
- Building Working Relationships
- Analytical Skills
- Understand the customer
- Planning and Organising
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes from day 1
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Additional working flexibility available after 6 months
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Borrow my Doggy Premium account
- Free breakfast, hot and cold drinks every day
- Weekly Power Sanctuary Yoga class
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Regular fun activities and team building
Level and progression:
An Executive works at a junior / mid-level, running operational tasks autonomously and leading initiatives, with moderate support from manager. From there, you can progress to a Lead level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Start date: ASAP
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London
Recruitment process: Initial telephone interview with Talent team, followed by a virtual interview with HRBP. Final stage interview with People Director and a Task based exercise.