Receive New Job Alerts
At HelloFresh we make it easy for you to cook delicious dinners from scratch every time. You choose your favourite dishes from our weekly menu and we’ll deliver all the fresh quality pre-portioned ingredients and easy to follow recipes to your door. No planning, no shopping and no waste. Our flexible rolling weekly subscription has no minimum term and means you can amend, pause or cancel your deliveries up to the Tuesday of the week before your delivery is due - perfect if you’ve got extra guests or you’re off on holiday.
Our weekly menu, developed by our chefs, is packed with variety and now includes 16 new exciting recipes every week to suit your lifestyle. From family-friendly classics, world cuisine and premium dishes, to rapid 10 and 20 minute recipes, there’s always something new to discover.
The Technical Lead is responsible for ensuring Food Safety at our site in Banbury, which we affectionately call the Granary. This includes owning our internal DC Standard, HACCP and QMS and leading improvements and initiatives to ensure a food safety culture is maintained by achieving an optimal balance between business needs and providing the safest and highest quality product for our customers. Driving forward the requirements to achieve BRC accreditation in 2022.
The site operates 24/7 and while the normal working pattern will be Monday to Friday, support will be needed at weekends and nights where required.
- Maintain site Food Safety using HACCP, DC Standard and QMS.
- Lead HACCP meetings for the site and drive continuous improvement of the QMS.
- Provide advice and support to the Operation
- Own Food Technical initiatives and projects for the Granary site
- Investigate and root cause analysis of non-compliances
- Management, coaching, development and training of the technical coordinator(s)
- Experience within the food industry is required, particularly of working within or leading a Technical Function.
- HACCP experience and qualifications
- Previous experience managing QMS and completing audits.
- Moderate to Advanced understanding of Microsoft packages and Google platforms.
- A strong sense of resilience. Willingness to learn and progress as time goes on.
- Inquisitive, wanting to make a difference, reward from coaching and enabling.
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes from day 1
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Additional working flexibility available after 6 months
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Free breakfast, hot and cold drinks every day
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Regular fun activities and team building
Start date: ASAP
Location: The HelloFresh Granary, Banbury
Recruitment process: Firstly you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be asked to complete a technical test and, depending to the result, you will be invited for two video interviews: one competency, and one culture fit.