Welcome to Heartcore.
From the very first class, Heartcore was founded on using physical movement to transform not just our bodies, but our minds and our hearts too. Now, with our team of incredible people, our beautiful studios + online platform, our unique method and the world class Coreformer, we are seen as leaders in the Dynamic Pilates space.
We’ve helped tens of thousands of guests to feel strong from the inside out. And as we look to the future, we want to continue to touch lives, to grow as individuals and to grow as a business. As we do so, we will retain the ethos that has always driven us and the purpose to create positive movement in the world.
Whether that’s through the transformational experiences we create for guests in our studios, the collective energy we generate during our online workouts, or simply the way we build authentic relationships with our community – we know that positive energy radiates outwards.
As a team, we work hard, we speak from the heart and we are committed to continual personal and professional growth. We don’t take ourselves too seriously and we try to create a space that’s fun, engaging and authentic. Because we believe that when you love what you do, everything flows.
If our way of thinking speaks to you, we would love to meet you.
As our Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for managing our end-to-end marketing communications and supporting the Head of Brand + Business Development in driving sales, creating lasting impressions, loyalty and market share. At the heart of this role, the Marketing Manager delivers Marketing, Media, Social Media, Email, PR and Influencer plans – implementing the brand messaging to meet business objectives and plans for growth.
DETAIL | ABOUT THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and perfectly execute world-class, brand right consumer journeys, with the goal of driving awareness, conversion and retention
- Create and own the marketing calendar, shaping key seasonal stories and promotional moments according to business needs + cultural relevance in alignment with Head of Brand + Business Development
- Leverage all available marketing channels including guest-facing teams
- Oversee external agencies (Creative, PR, social media, SEO, paid media) to deliver against seasonal plans, on-time, and with full expected results
- Day-to-day production and project management of cross-functional creative content (visual, motion, written) with the team and/or partner agencies
- Collaborate with guest facing teams in helping to drive initiatives, effectively communicating campaigns and launches
- Relationship management of new and existing partner brands, aligning collaborations to brand and sales objectives
- Day-to-day management of email platform, Brandbot, including strategy, creation and execution of all brand and tactical communications
- Upkeep of marketing budget
- Weekly and monthly reporting across all marketing functions
DETAIL | ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE + SKILLS
Minimum 5 years of profound Brand and Marketing experience in a similar consumer/lifestyle role (in-house or an agency)
- Experience in the wellness industry; cross-category products; international markets
- Experience with new media, web tech, Media and PR agencies, with the ability to process key planning data and assess ROI
- Knowledge in leveraging customer data, technology, and marketing strategy for campaign planning and execution.
- Excellent relationship, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree required (in marketing, business administration, science or related field; MBA/MA in Business/Marketing is an advantage).
- Resilient, proactive, persuasive and determined
- Collaborative, positive, “service-oriented” attitude
- Excellent time management skills and sensitivity to deadlines
- English speaker (fluent)
DETAIL | WE OFFER
- A 12-month maternity contract, starting August 2021
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance and statutory benefits + contributions.
- Flexibility to work from home, and/or from the Heartcore House, based in Kensington
- Ongoing internal Leadership + Development programmes
- With unlimited drop in classes in studio, a Heartcore team discount on additional studio class packs and a team monthly online membership, you will soon start to feel the power of positive movement from the inside out.
DETAIL | ABOUT WHO YOU ARE
- You love storytelling, and are innovative in sharing the narrative of a brand
- You will probably already know of us, and have moved in our classes — if not, you will by now be reaching out to book in
- Focused on meeting objectives, targets and delivering results
- A creative thinker able to generate new ideas
- You will suit start-up life; self-motivated, confident, curious, ambitious, hands-on and agile
- You will have a portfolio of content to share with us that you have developed. Case studies. Posts. Newsletters. Photos. Videos. Blogs. Adverts. Whether they were created by you working with professionals, or self-led
- You understand health, movement and being well – without having to be an expert.
- Finally, you are passionate about what we do