Pioneering the boutique fitness scene since 2007, Heartcore thrives today with ten iconic London studios, a strong, inspirational and powerful 'glocal' community, and an amazing team of skilled, compassionate and magical people. Founded on a spirit of passion and care, Heartcore prides itself in creating exceptional experiences on every level with a powerful soul-to-soul culture and a strong focus on alignment, both physically and emotionally. Redefining mind + body movement through our award-winning Dynamic Pilates method, our approach to fitness is accessible, effective, smart, welcoming, and inclusive... putting the Heart to the Core!
Dynamic CoreFormer™ Pilates – Strength + Conditioning (TRX and Kettlebells) – Indoor-Cycling – Dynamic and Restorative Yoga – Barre and Ritual – Personalised Training – Workshops and Events.
As Heartcore’s Head of Studios (Area Manager) you are responsible for overseeing our ten boutique studios located in Central London. Leading, coaching and developing a passionate and solution-driven team to deliver consistent on brand experiences in line with business objectives and plans for growth.
Responsible for the seamless operation of all studios with the support of local studio management and operational teams; including but not limited to ensuring visual merchandising guidelines are to the highest standard, driving sales, conversion and retention strategies, and developing long lasting relationships with our local community and guests.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruit, train, lead, manage and inspire best in-class studio and operation teams to deliver and exceed on their personal objectives whilst contributing to the overall goals of the business.
- Ensure the Brand standards are met across all studios; highly maintained, clean, safe and compliant.
- Ensure the Heartcore values and behaviours are embraced and brought to life by the studio and operation teams, instilling a strong sense of community from within.
- Oversee the management of all cleaning and maintenance contractors, ensuring standards are upheld, whilst seeking to streamline and optimize on cost efficiencies.
- Controlling the studio KPI’s and effectively managing the studio operation budget.
- Efficient and effective management of the Front of House schedule, holiday and sickness.
- Responsible for guiding the studio teams to successfully reach sales targets.
- Collaborate with senior management to identify opportunities for sales growth, improving guest conversion & retention and to ensure a seamless roll out of the Marketing strategy in-studio.
- Actively seeking and sharing guest and studio team feedback with senior management.
- Support in managing any new studio opening.
Essential Experience + Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience in a fitness, retail or hospitality environment at management level within sales or operations.
- Experience in effective sales techniques and guest service.
- Experience within a fast-paced, multi-site, service-driven environment
- Focused on meeting objectives, targets and delivering results.
- Committed with a willingness to go above and beyond.
- Exceptional with your organisational skills together with proven leadership capabilities.
- Commercial, analytical and level-headed.
- A ‘natural’ in living the Heartcore ethos and values.
- Self-motivated, confident and passionate in your field.
- Curious, innovative and ambitious with a growth mindset.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Welcome class pack.
- Invitation to social and wellness events.
- Discounts with partner brands.
Together with your CV please provide answers to the following questions;
- Who, or what inspires you?
- What’s been your favourite role to date, and why?
- What does well being mean to you?