Pioneering the boutique fitness scene since 2007, Heartcore thrives today with ten iconic London studios, a strong, inspirational and powerful 'glocal' community, and an amazing team of skilled, compassionate and magical people. Found on a spirit of passion and care, Heartcore prides itself in creating exceptional experiences on every level with a powerful soul-to-soul culture and a strong focus on alignment, both physically and emotionally. Redefining mind + body movement through our award-winning Dynamic Pilates method, our approach to fitness is accessible, effective, smart, welcoming, and inclusive... putting the Heart to the Core!
Dynamic CoreFormer™ Pilates – Strength + Conditioning (TRX and Kettlebells) – Indoor Cycling – Dynamic and Restorative Yoga – Barre and Ritual – Personalised Training – Workshops and Events.
You are a fitness enthusiast who loves people as much as we do. You are positive, outgoing, service-focused and detail-oriented. You are self-motivated with an ability to motivate others and want to work in a team environment. If this sounds like you then, Heartcore may be the perfect match!
As Heartcore’s Studio Manager, you’ll be leading a team, building a community and running a growing business on a studio level.
Some of your responsibilities include …
- Provide consistent top-end guest service and exceptional hospitality to the Heartcore community solving any arising issues professionally and swiftly
- Train, motivate, direct and evaluate studio hosts, creating and maintaining a team that is incredibly personable, guest-oriented and committed to achieving and exceeding both the studio and company goals
- Act as a role model to inspire your team to deliver individualised world-class service at all times, ensuring the consistent delivery of a positive, uplifting guest experience
- Represent the Heartcore culture and community and help build the studio’s presence within the local community
- Ensure the smooth daily running of the studio by assisting in managing the studio budget, overseeing maintenance works, supply ordering and host scheduling
- Receive, deliver, and act on feedback coordinating with teachers, hosts and guest services to ensure a smooth and seamless service
- Understand and guide the studio’s class mix to match demand in the market
- Be proactive about researching, suggesting and implementing improvements and solutions, always with a long term and sustainable approach
- Create consistency of standards and service throughout all studios you are overseeing
- Support the HQ team with strategy, marketing and implementation of best practices
- Cover, from time to time, the host role
- Support studio management with class schedules
- Support in driving personal training, corporate events and any other brand initiatives
Specifically, your goals will be…
- To increase occupancy metrics at your respective studio(s) as agreed in advance
- To share the love within your local community(ies) by organizing and delivering various events
- To support overall business conversion as agreed in advance
- Experienced within fitness, retail or hospitality, managing and leading a team within the boutique/luxury market
- Experienced in leading a strong team
- A people lover and team player, thriving within a fast-paced, multi-site, service-driven environment
- Highly organised and hands-on with an exceptional attention to detail
- Able to prioritise multiple tasks
- An incredible communicator with the ability to give/receive feedback clearly and effectively
- An ambassador for the brand, passionate about wellbeing and committed to creating exceptional experiences
- A passionate, fun-loving, positive and ambitious team
- Committed to a healthy lifestyle (offering complimentary workouts)