Chronic disease is a global epidemic and the world is more ready than ever to drop their repeat drug prescription in return for a new way of living.
Healthpath believes that great health comes from a blend of life equilibrium and the advantages of the newest science in wellness and personalised medicine.
We use our technology and community platforms to deliver life changing health transformation, personalised to our customers’ health needs.
This vision is delivered by our direct to consumer business (Healthpath) and our practitioner platform (Healthpath Pro).
We are humbled to have had the opportunity to impact over 10,000 lives since our launch in 2019, and are only at the tip of the iceberg in our mission to empower real health change. Get to know our service: read our reviews here.
- Align your personal passions with your career
- Shape how we communicate our mission, values and brand story
- Bring your own desires for a positive world to our messaging and experience
- Advance your knowledge in nutrition and content
- Fun loving work culture, join a team with a mission to be changemakers
Healthpath is officially seeking an incredible new team member to join our crew.
This role is for a content professional with experience as a brand storyteller, journalist, editor or writer, who has an interest or qualifications in health and nutrition.
If you’ve been on a journey of personal growth and have a desire to fuel other people’s health and life transformation, then this is the perfect role for you.
The role will involve both writing and designing content, plus managing a small team of writers. As our storyteller and content lead, you will be involved in many of the company’s exciting projects, for example:
- Working with our marketing team: everything from blogs, emails, social media, digital ads and website copy
- Working with our product & development team: from innovative new product designs, copy for complex test interpretations to launching new features
- Working with our nutrition team: creating empowering education and research material and content for consumers, practitioners and for our community
You’ll be comfortable managing content projects, briefing other writers, breaking down complex science into easy to read copy, briefing designers and content design on our digital products.
You will ideally be a qualified nutritionist and an expert in content delivery, with a phenomenal passion for delivering outstanding and well written content.
If you are not qualified as a nutritionist, that’s ok, just bring with you a passion for health and the ability to learn.
- 5+ years’ experience writing for online/print publications or in content marketing
- Experience of managing a team and large scale content projects
- Proven experience in an editing or sub-editing role
- Experience of writing content for SEO
- Experience in ecommerce/content design/UX writing and digital marketing
- Comfortable with reading, analysing and referencing academic studies
- Knowledge or experience of writing for a variety of PR & marketing outlets
- Experience developing a brand tone of voice and guidelines, or writing to them
- Qualifications in nutrition, nutritional therapy and/or Functional Medicine (preferred, not essential)
Location: Fully remote, home-based
Hours: 4 days per week, permanent
Salary: 40 to 45k pro rata
While we’re a virtual team, we feel like a family and don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our remote team environment is passionate, fun, deeply collaborative and fast paced.
We are suggesting part time at 4 days per week but are open to your needs.
- Have a burning passion to have a positive impact on the world of health
- Decision maker; able to make fact-based decisions quickly
- Willing to take the initiative, to be proactive, to contribute and to learn
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Fast learner, highly efficient
- A natural academic
- Effective communicator across all levels of the business
- Master of words, a true artist