Receive New Job Alerts
About Health & Fitness Travel
Health and Fitness Travel is the leading global wellness travel company specialising in creating exceptional bespoke healthy holidays.
With Health and Fitness Travel your holiday starts the moment you get in touch and we are confident on delivering our promise — of an incredible wellness holiday. It’s not just our comprehensive knowledge and service that guarantees you a holiday to remember, but our attention to the small important details that make the difference in selecting the right personalised holiday to ensure you return feeling happier and being healthier.
As the leaders in health and fitness holidays, we go the extra mile to ensure you receive an exceptional experience from start to finish. Our wellness travel experts offer superior knowledge of worldwide luxury wellness holidays; we travel the world, researching and reviewing extensively to provide only the best recommendations.
We build your itinerary around your personal goals; whether to get fit, lose weight, detox, learn something new, improve a skill or simply relax. Our wellness travel specialists take pride in designing exclusive and personalised experiences and our healthy holidays are tailored for each individual.
Established in 2010, we now have offices in London, Melbourne & Manila, and with a wealth of experience, we are proud to call ourselves the experts in wellness travel.
Health and Fitness Travel is a leading wellness travel company based in Beaconsfield specialising in creating exceptional bespoke health and fitness holidays worldwide.
The company has an exciting new opportunity for a freelance Joomla web developer to support and lead the delivery of website design and development, constantly making improvements to the website to keep it current with on-going expansion and growth.
You will work on a variety of web design projects as well as support the website using the latest design trends, technology, and best practice principles.
We are looking for someone who has a strong portfolio and ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience with Joomla and web design.
This is a remote opportunity that will require little to no travel and we are looking for someone who has the following skills:
- Design, modify, develop, test and implement code used to create web applications
- Follow pre-established coding standards and other guidelines
- Hosting & domain management experience
- Work directly with Marketing team to design and develop the website and scripts to facilitate business needs.
- Perform related tasks as assigned
- Keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent user experience perception and design skills
Bonuses to have
- Working knowledge of server programming languages such as PHP
- Working knowledge of database scripting languages and technologies such as MySQL
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Follow detailed instructions and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to take any project from concept to completion while working within strict time and budgetary parameters
- Agility, flexibility, and keen attention to detail in order to manage and advance multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional research, grammar, and proofing skills
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to [email protected]