Receive New Job Alerts
Founded in 2010 by Rich Pierson and Andy Puddicombe, Headspace was created with one mission: to improve the health and happiness of the world. And with more than 30 million users in over 190 countries, we’re well on our way. Headspace offers hundreds of guided meditations and exercises on everything from stress to sleep and is consistently among the top-ranked Health & Fitness apps on iTunes and the Google Play Store.
The mission of Headspace is to improve the health and happiness around the world, and we’re doing this by helping everyday people build health and wellness routines that last a lifetime. This role is specifically focused on people who work – employees of small, medium, and large sized organizations around the world. They are stressed, anxious, burnt out – and so are the leaders of these organizations and this role furthers our mission by helping organizations build happier and healthier teams.
As the International Senior Demand Generation Manager for Headspace for Work, you’ll develop and execute high-performing, best-in-class lead gen and nurture campaigns that fully align to our business’ overall go to market strategy, and mission to help organizations build happier, healthier teams. Reporting to the Director of Global Demand Generation, you’ll collaborate with a cross-functional team of internal colleagues, external consultants, and agencies to meet or exceed forecasted business targets for audiences in priority markets (Australia, UK, France, and the DACH region). You will make a significant impact on our marketing pipeline, and be a vital, all-around contributor to the continued success of the Headspace for Work marketing team.
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Report on campaign performance and results.
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Grow distribution across all channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Collaborate with sales, sales enablement, and product marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
- 6+ years of B2B marketing
- Experience contributing to the development and execution of demand generation programs.
- Leveraged Hubspot, Salesforce, and other marketing analytics tools to launch, optimize and scale your programs.
- Leveraged data to inform decision-making, and reported on program results based on organizational business goals.
- Managed 3rd party marketing agencies to help execute on your strategy and maximize efficiencies.
- Managed a small team or you’ve led project teams regularly
- Experience working in high-growth, B2B start-up environments
- Comfortable working with remote teams located in multiple regions across the globe
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Stellar project management skills
- Experience working in health tech or HR tech is a plus.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.