HANX is a sexual wellness and intimate health challenger brand, pairing gynae-backed knowledge with covetable, consumer-led branding. Our offering comprises of an award-winning sexual wellness line including vegan condoms and lubricant, plus dispensary-to-door intimate health products. With two female founders at the helm, HANX wants to challenge stigmas around sex and vaginal health and bust taboos around intimacy. From discharge to doggy style, HANX is all about the realness and while we do cover some difficult and potentially awkward subjects, we adhere to a strict
‘zero judgement’ policy. Always.
As a national account manager at HANX, you will be responsible for managing the existing retail business in the Health and Beauty channel. You will hold a collaborative working style that positively engages all of HANX’s internal functions and are able to build fully integrated plans with retailers born from consumer insight that deliver category value for retailers and scale for HANX.
With a focus on building the best retailer relationships, you will be responsible for all customer development.
The role calls for an exceptional communicator with a proactive work style, attention to detail, a focus on brilliance in execution. This is no ordinary NAM role, the hustle is real as we are playing against one major category player. HANX is a challenger brand and we have to fight for space and time with buyers and therefore this role calls for an excellent negotiator and develop relationships and environment where the buyers will give you the time of day.
Here at HANX we are building a personal wellness brand that encourages people to think differently about sexual wellness and promote positive female health. To join us, you need to share this passion.
- Experience with national retailers, wholesalers and distribution.
- Focus on managing existing national accounts
- Build an understanding of the customer objectives and category KPI’s.
- Plan and implement an annual joint business plan with retailers whilst responding to short term opportunities and the need for contingency plans if required.
- Accurately planning and communicating annual activation and sales plan.
- Agree monthly visibility plans both in-store and online support through retailer channels.
- Negotiate listings for all HANX products including focus on shelf space and facings.
- Negotiate all potential margin eroding and enhancing opportunities.
- Act as the brand guardian ensuring that all activities are in line with brand values and objectives.
- Manage relationships with key forecasting and supply chain teams at retailers to ensure delivery of targets.
- Provide analysis and input to HANX’s systems to ensure accurate stock management.
- Financial responsibilities – manage monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and provide updates to management.
- Optimise profitability by tracking and managing gross and net metrics.
- Manage trade marketing investment plan to drive consumer awareness.
- Delivery maximum consumer engagement form trade investment.
- Accurately prepare financial inputs for accounting.
- You will have 3-5 years experience in the role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong team player with a “can do” attitude.
- UK market experience
- Thrives in a start up environment.
- Enthusiastic, driven and proven track record of delivering results.
- Extensive knowledge of health and beauty categories.
- Analytical mindset – driven by data and always thinking outside the box.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence and engage.
- Organised and self motivated.
- Can work autonomously.
- Capable of dealing with ambiguity and change.
- A keen learner always seeking to improve.
- Experience of taking a DTC brand into retail.
- Competitive renumeration
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Central London co-working space