Receive New Job Alerts
Gymshark is a fitness apparel & accessories brand, manufacturer and online retailer based in the United Kingdom, supported by millions of highly engaged social media followers and customers in 131 countries.
Created in 2012 by teenager Ben Francis and a group of his high-school friends. Gymshark has grown from a screen printing operation in a garage, into one of the fastest growing and most recognisable brands in fitness. This growth comes from a devotion to producing innovative, effective performance wear and an ever-expanding social presence, and above all a commitment to the Gymshark vision:
Before there is an action, there is an idea.
We exist to create the tools that help people unlock their full, incredible potential and put their ideas into action.
Be all that you imagined you could be. Be a visionary.
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
Are you our next Junior Content Writer? We’re looking for someone to join our Editorial team, to help enrich our blog with new and exciting content. Someone who wants to be part of a team that lifts each other up; a team that fails together and celebrates together. Someone who likes each day to be different, the challenge of doing things differently, and the freedom to figure things out for themselves. We work hard, sure, but we have a laugh while we do it.
- Writing and delivering engaging articles that capture and amplify our vision and values.
- Working effectively within a team environment whilst also being able to develop ideas and content individually.
- Collaborating with the wider Media Team to create written and visual content that will support campaigns and provide a destination for brand activations.
- Working alongside the Creative and Campaign Team to bring artwork, design, photography and videography ideas to life on Gymshark Central.
- Prior to publish, ensuring all articles have been approved by Senior Editors, including tone of voice consistency and proofreading.
- Monitoring and, when required, reporting on article performance – updating content where necessary.
- Key involvement in creative campaigns, communicating with key stakeholders on how Central can make an impact.
- Working alongside Senior Editors to content plan and develop article strategies.
- Working alongside the SEO Team to optimise articles and develop an understanding of how SEO can benefit organic traffic and brand positioning.
- Experience in writing and communicating to a variety of audiences with a focused voice.
- A passion – and respect - for the power of words.
- An ability to work both proactively and reactively in the research, development and delivery of written content.
- A beady eye for proofing and attention to detail.
- A basic understanding of the marketing world and its performance metrics.
- The ability to lead small projects, liaising with relevant teams across the business to execute and deliver high-quality outcomes.
- An appetite for the fast-paced digital environment, and a desire to keep up to date with all things trending, editorial, and journalistic.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office.
When normal office working resumes, our expectation would require candidates to attend at least 3 days a week in GSHQ, Solihull, UK. Relocation assistance is not available for this role. You must have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Competitive 'Win Together, Lose Together' Bonus
- Full private medical insurance with no excess
- 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
- A truly flexible working culture
- A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
- Employer pension contributions up to 7%
- Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
- 50% Gymshark Discount & Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
- Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
- Great training and learning resources & 10% time for personal development
- Choice of hardware and access to the best software
- Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
- Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
GS Campus Perks
- Refuel - Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
- Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership
- Free monthly massages
- Beauty and Barber facilities
- Free on-site parking