Receive New Job Alerts
Gymshark is a fitness apparel & accessories brand, manufacturer and online retailer based in the United Kingdom, supported by millions of highly engaged social media followers and customers in 131 countries.
Created in 2012 by teenager Ben Francis and a group of his high-school friends. Gymshark has grown from a screen printing operation in a garage, into one of the fastest growing and most recognisable brands in fitness. This growth comes from a devotion to producing innovative, effective performance wear and an ever-expanding social presence, and above all a commitment to the Gymshark vision:
Before there is an action, there is an idea.
We exist to create the tools that help people unlock their full, incredible potential and put their ideas into action.
Be all that you imagined you could be. Be a visionary.
Are you our next Executive Assistant? We’re looking for an Executive Assistant, on a 12 month maternity cover contract, to support the Chief Brand Officer through the exciting journey of Gymshark’s accelerated growth and global expansion. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, liaising with the leadership team to help enable their exciting future plans for the business.You will have access to the CBO, and exposure to the long-term vision and strategy of one of the fastest growing and recognisable brands in the fitness industry. With culture sat at the heart of the business, we recognise that each individual’s contribution has a major impact on the success of this brand. People are the key to our success and therefore the successful candidate will embrace our values, and truly hold the CBO and leadership accountable to these.
As an EA to the CPO, your role will be to help optimise the CBOs time, to provide the maximum efficiency and effectiveness for them to perform in role. On a day to day basis you will help to prioritise activities, identifying those with the biggest impact, ensuring the balance between corporate governance and ambition. No day will be the same, with responsibilities spanning from diary management across multiple time zones, to scheduling social media posts and supporting project management.
- Acting as a single point of contact among the CBO and Brand leadership team.
- Responding and screening of incoming inquiries from external parties.
- Seamless and extensive diary management, with consideration of room or zoom requirements, whilst being considerate of multiple time zones and travel requirements.
- Proactive approach to one to one management, booking in sessions and keeping track of upcoming actions ahead of sessions.
- Management of meetings inclusive of agenda setting, minute taking, and following up on any subsequent actions.
- Domestic and International travel arrangements, ensuring all elements are considered such as parking, visas, currency etc, and documents/schedules are provided ahead of time.
- Providing support on internal and external events management, working closely with the internal teams.
- Considerations around CBO’s personal security where applicable.
- Full administrative duties, including accurate and efficient filing of project documents and business correspondence, preparations of presentations, and compiling of any research documents ahead of meetings.
- Filing of expenses in a timely manner to ensure an efficient payment process.
- Tracking of incoming postage and parcels addressed to CBO.
- Working closely with the executive content team for any filming requirements.
- Liaising with internal comms/PR teams with regards to CBO’s media obligations.
- Working with the Global Mobility Manager for travel considerations/ restrictions.
- Consideration around CBO work/life balance and wellbeing.
- Perform other ad hoc duties related to projects/admin as required.
- Requirement to be ‘on call’ for any critical business activities
- Upkeeping a diary of media/social media requirements from thought-pieces to Linkedin posts and employer brand obligations.
- Project management experience.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant to a leadership team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt messages/ tone of voice to the differing audiences.
- Proven experience in complex diary management across multiple locations, with differing time zones.
- Ability to build long lasting, trusted relationships with senior members of the business.
- Proactive and forward planning, with the ability to work autonomously.
- Experience of dealing with multiple critical demands from global teams.
- Will have exceptional attention to detail and be an experienced planner with the ability to respond effectively and efficiently to change, all whilst remaining composed and with a good sense of humour.
- Proven record of managing large amounts of confidential or business sensitive information, with an awareness of GDPR.
- Comfortable with technology with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- A highly structured, and methodical approach to co-ordinating tasks and anticipating future requirements.
- A collaborative team player, always going above and beyond, and offering support to others where needed.
- Competitive ‘Win Together, Lose Together’ Bonus
- Full private medical insurance with no excess for employees
- 25 days holidays + your birthday and all the Bank Holidays which can be substituted and taken whenever you want.
- A truly Flexible Working Culture
- A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
- Employer pension contributions up to 7%
- Life Assurance at four times your basic salary
- 50% Gymshark Discount
- Gymshark Gift Card for each year of service
- Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
- Great Training and Learning Resources
- Choice of hardware and access to the best software
- Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
- Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
- Refuel - Healthy fresh food at GSHQ
- Lifting Club (LC) Gym Membership
- Free monthly massages
- Beauty and Barber facilities
- Free on-site parking
This role is a 12-Month Maternity Cover role.