Receive New Job Alerts
We believe that everyone should have access to an active and healthy lifestyle. Our unique approach is designed to propel employee engagement, improve individual performance, and enable business success by revolutionising corporate wellness. Gympass is a discovery platform that offers unlimited access to thousands of gyms, studios and activities worldwide, helping people find an activity they love.
We are hiring a Technical Sales Manager Europe to our team in Madrid, London, Lisbon, Munich or Milan!
The Tech Sales Specialist is responsible for pre-sales technical support; requirements gathering and interactions with Product Management, Development, Operations, and Product Support; client/gym enablement; deployment support; and post-deployment technical relationship management. You will work directly with the sales teams, gym partnership teams, clients, and gym partners to accelerate sales/partnership deal progression and closing. Working with product support and development, you will help define technical options to work-around or resolve technical issues raised by clients/gyms. You will be a partner to Operations as clients/gyms are brought into production on the Gympass platform. Every day, you’ll be challenged to think creatively about how to improve, scale, and support Gympass’ fast growth.
- Work with clients/gyms and their technology teams to define how to quickly integrate Gympass with the client’s/gym’s processes and systems to ensure a fast-paced sales cycle and post-sale customer satisfaction
- Drive platform and process enhancements by providing new requirements and innovative designs for new functions, simplified processes, fun user experiences, metrics and reporting, etc. to Product Management and Development based on direct client/gym interactions and input
- Participate and conduct meetings with stakeholders to align with the Gympass platform capabilities and project releases, participate in system development, user acceptance testing, and end-user training
- Use and recommend best practices for problem resolution, customer relationship management, etc.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the client’s/gym’s Technology team.
- Identify and resolve issues related to integration, implementation, and activation of the Gympass platform
- Assess the client’s/gym’s technical needs and capabilities during implementations
- Provide implementation scheduling, resolutions to technical issues and general advice as a technical consultant.
- Provide highly responsive customer service and maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
- Correspond and fulfill all commitments for internal and external customers.
- Engineer, record and document solutions to common and difficult integration problems.
- Learn, implement and teach best practices for implementation and configuration of the Gympass platform
- Contribute to product documentation and training materials to ensure content accuracy and supportability of the Gympass platform
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a technical sales professional
- Knowledge of and experience with SAML, OAuth, and JWT Single Sign-On implementations
- Experience with APIs and integration implementations for a SaaS platform.
- Basic understanding of major enterprise business systems platforms and technologies, for example, Payroll Systems, HR systems, Gym CRM systems, etc
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills to be able to present and engage with clients/gyms, especially in implementation, test, and debug situations
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and business skill sets
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for exceptional documentation including diagrams, standards, etc
- Fluency in the English language as a lot of conversations with clients are worldwide
- Parental leave: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks.
- Career growth: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
- Culture: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
- Flexible location: Madrid, London, Lisbon, Munich or Milan (full-time WFH flexibility can be discussed)