Receive New Job Alerts
The Grenade® brand is in a significant growth phase and, whilst still a leading brand within sports nutrition, new category growth means that Grenade® is now appealing to a far broader audience. Brand awareness and brand engagement are key to growth plans and there is a renewed focus to attract new customers to the brand in the USA.
Responsible for managing the supply of all finished goods product in the Active, Sports and Wear ranges across all territories, for both replenishable SKUs and limited edition products. Including the ordering of finished goods SKUs from suppliers, ordering/managing component materials to support timely production, ensuring business targets are met whilst working to optimal stockholding levels and minimising residual stock.
- Raising POs for all finished goods and component stock from suppliers in Microsoft NAV, including for services rendered where appropriate.
- Managing all supplier relationships with regards to the replenishment of finished goods and materials.
- Updating and maintaining all Excel-based planners/trackers for Supply and Material Planning.
- Controlling stock levels based on forecasts from the Sales team/Demand & Supply Planning Manager.
- Handling stock depot splits between the Grenade depots in the UK and Netherlands.
- Reporting on out of stock products to the wider Grenade business with clear and frequent comms.
- Working closely with the Demand & Supply Planning Manager and Directors to set allocations for products in low stock situations.
- Liasing with the Operations team regards stock availability and booking.
- Stockholding/analysis work for presentation to the Grenade board.
- Other ad-hoc planning and operational duties as appropriate.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a Supply Planning or Material Planning function, ideally within FMCG industry.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to make balanced and sensible decisions whilst considering a variety of factors.
- Moderate to advanced skills in Excel.
- Ability to forge strong relationships to support both internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong team player with well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Microsoft NAV/MRP desired but not essential.
*some overseas travel maybe required*