Receive New Job Alerts
Ever since graze began, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of snacking, looking for bigger and better ways to graze. In the early days we sent fresh fruit through the post; something that had never been done before! Now, we reimagine snacking for grazers all across the country. We listen to you and use the best ingredients we can get our hands on, to create delicious snacks you can feel great about.
The Commercial Strategy and Data Analytics team sits at the heart of an exceptionally strong culture of data-driven decision making here at graze. The Data Analytics Team builds and supports the systems that enable this culture, and our Category and Revenue Growth Team leverage the access we have to this insight to drive growth for our brand, our categories, and our retailers.
As our graze Commercial Strategy Analyst, you will analyse a broad range of data sources which are integrated and projected in our Tableau Data Visualisation system. You will work closely with our Revenue Growth and Category Managers, to translate this data into insights which we use in teams across the retail business and externally with our retailers.
Analytics and insightful recommendations for revenue growth across all three graze snacking categories and all of UK Retail Customers by:
- Conducting price & promotional analysis of key activities and drawing conclusions to feed our commercial strategies
- Developing, maintain, and refining modelling tools for sales analysis to provide direction to the commercial sales team, increasing effectiveness of trade investment
- Analysing graze & competitor activity in our categories and working alongside the Revenue Growth Manager & Category Managers to maximise revenue & profit
- Supporting the Revenue Growth Manager & Marketing teams to commercialise launch plans for all innovation sprint projects
- Building cross-functional expertise with our Data Analytics team to automate & visualise data so that the insight it provides can be widely accessible
- Being part of an energetic, curious, commercial, and connected team working across Revenue Growth, Category Development & Data Analytics
- A curious and commercially minded analyst, motivated by uncovering impactful insight
- Logical and analytical approach with a drive for accuracy and detail
- A love of MS excel - advanced skills here in fact!
- A bonus - knowledge of UK retail data sources like EPOS & loyalty card data, and experience delivering results using data and insight in FMCG
- A team player with the right DNA to join a fun, collaborative & results-focussed team
- Imagine being part of a company that always looks for growth areas in retail, online and even new geographies. You’ll pick up new skills and experiences, broadening your knowledge and capabilities to push you to the next level.
- We encourage active learning with learning lunches, networking events, or more formal qualifications
- At the risk of blowing our own trumpet, there’s some seriously smart, informed, helpful, modest, funny, and dedicated people at graze HQ!
- You’d be part of a culture that revolves around each of us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, commercially aware, persistent, and honest. And we wouldn’t have it any other way. Bring yourself to work!
- Where we are not restricted by COVID lockdown rules we do tons of activities including yoga, HIIT classes, team breakfasts, bi-weekly massages and we also have paid volunteering and health days each year.
- Great team socials! Quarterly events, drinks, and much more.
We’re all about inclusivity and making you feel like you belong. We are passionate about having an excellent culture with strong meaningful values so the biggest ask we have is for you to be your authentic self every day whilst doing a great job.