Receive New Job Alerts
Ever since graze began, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of snacking, looking for bigger and better ways to graze. In the early days we sent fresh fruit through the post; something that had never been done before! Now, we reimagine snacking for grazers all across the country. We listen to you and use the best ingredients we can get our hands on, to create delicious snacks you can feel great about.
A business partner role which provides detailed insight into DTC business performance, produces scenario analysis, and line manages the DTC analyst.
- Ultimate P&L ownership for the graze DTC business across UK and Europe
- Line management, coaching and development of DTC analyst
- Reviewing DTC forecast and challenging key metrics, highlighting risk & ops
- High level modelling with Head of DTC to review future revenue opportunities
- Key user of finance systems including Anaplan and Tableau, reviewing KPIs and using this data to produce recommendations
- Identifying & sharing insights on performance, to help create new initiatives that drive value in the business
- Experience within a finance business partner role
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to use data to generate insights
- Advanced Excel
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Tableau (or equivalent) experience (preferred)
- Imagine being part of a company that always looks for growth areas in retail, online and even new geographies. You’ll pick up new skills and experiences, broadening your knowledge and capabilities to push you to the next level.
- We encourage active learning with learning lunches, networking events or more formal qualifications.
- At the risk of blowing our own trumpet, there’s some seriously smart, informed, helpful, modest, funny and dedicated people at graze HQ!
- You’d be part of a team that revolves around each of us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering and creative. And we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We have an onsite gym, shop and mini restaurant! Alongside standard benefits inc pension,
bonus, health insurance and many more
- We have a flexible working policy, so for most and depending on your specific role, that means you can work from home/wherever 3 days/week.