Receive New Job Alerts
Gousto is one of Europe’s best funded and fastest growing technology companies. Our business is recipe boxes and our opportunity is enormous - one billion meals are eaten in the UK every week! We’re just scratching the surface on our mission to help families enjoy good food.
Powering our business with cutting edge technology, we use data and tech to put customers first. Artificial intelligence drives everything we do, from the recipes customers see on our website, to how we put the boxes together. We’re proud of our industry-leading product and service, which helps our customer enjoy the good food, they want.
It’s an exciting time to join Gousto. We’ve secured £28 million more funding, launched even more product ranges and continue on our mission to help UK families serve up 400 million tasty and nutritious meals by 2025.
Join us on our hugely exciting and rewarding journey!
The Gousto operation is scaling into 2021 and beyond!
We have ambitious growth plans ahead to transform the food industry. Ensuring we continue to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers is critical if we are to become the “nation’s most loved way to eat food”.
Our Operational Excellence Manager will focus on ensuring that we are continually improving the way things are done across our supply chain and operation to improve the customer experience.
We are looking for someone to tirelessly challenge the way things are done and who thrives in a fast paced environment. As a Operational Manager at Gousto, you will Dream BIG and drive excellence on our key metric across On time in full performance (OTIF).
You will be part of our wider operational excellence team, who have one clear goal - to improve customer experience through driving OTIF Improvements.
You will be leading the charge in step changing our ingredient quality and damages complaints category.
- Thinking Big - working with teams to find solutions to complex problems that matter, such as analysing how we can step change the quality of our ingredients through end to end process improvement.
- You will continually look to challenge the way things are done across our operations and supply chain, leveraging latest industry best practice to ensure that we innovate.
- Supporting shaping our strategy for operational excellence, by creating a clear roadmap of improvements for Ingredient Quality and Damages.
- Lead delivery of key strategic transformations that build operational capability through working closely with Tech and Operational teams.
- Set up and run cross functional project teams with Buying, Food Technical, Operations, Proposition and Digital Product to drive the programme forward.
- Collaborate with teams to map out changes required across people, process and systems taking these plans and turning them into action using your ability to overcome resistance to ensure improvements are embedded.
- Prioritise resource efforts with Analytics, Finance and Operations to ensure we focus our efforts on projects that have the biggest impact on our On time in full experience.
- Drive engagement across a wide range of stakeholders, from the shop floor to the board room, you will become the “go to” person for how to improve our ingredient quality and damage performance.
- Set what good looks like for projects, leading assessments post launch to ensure we continue learning and improve our delivery capability
- You will work on ensuring that colleagues across our operation have the tools to do the job and that customer experience is at the heart of what we do.
This is a cross functional role working with many of our fantastic teams! Some of those teams include:
- Our Food team
- Customer Care
- Growth Marketing
- Tech teams
- An operational manager who thrives in a high growth environment. You drive impact with a real bias for action!
- You have a background in operations and supply chain with experience driving operations for a consumer facing product.
- You have consulted with businesses on how to step change OTIF. And achieved positive results with your approach.
- You’ve delivered cross functional operational change projects and have made significant impact in previous roles.
- As an Operational leader - you build relationships at all levels of an organisation across functions to embed operational excellence in an organisation.
- People come to you to help solve complex problems and you are regularly called upon you for your cross functional expertise.
- You cut through inefficient processes and challenge the status quo.
- Bringing operational data to life is part of your experience - you are highly commercial and regularly use data to drive action.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) - You can buy up to 5 days extra holiday!
- A holiday day added each year (up to 30 days)
- 40% Gousto discount
- Your first Gousto box FREE
- 25% Gousto discount for friends and family
- Gousto Academy training courses
- Free food & recipes from the test kitchen
- Gousto stash - hoodie, notepad, mug