Receive New Job Alerts
Gousto is one of Europe’s best funded and fastest growing technology companies. Our business is recipe boxes and our opportunity is enormous - one billion meals are eaten in the UK every week! We’re just scratching the surface on our mission to help families enjoy good food.
Powering our business with cutting edge technology, we use data and tech to put customers first. Artificial intelligence drives everything we do, from the recipes customers see on our website, to how we put the boxes together. We’re proud of our industry-leading product and service, which helps our customer enjoy the good food, they want.
It’s an exciting time to join Gousto. We’ve secured £28 million more funding, launched even more product ranges and continue on our mission to help UK families serve up 400 million tasty and nutritious meals by 2025.
Join us on our hugely exciting and rewarding journey!
Providing on site responsibility for being a leadership resource to team members, providing knowledge, experience, motivation, support and advice to the Production Team. As a Team Leader you will be responsible for knowing proper procedures for workers to follow and ensuring that they comply to improve the quality and speed of the production area. You will encourage team effort and supportive attitudes between workers.
- Ensure that team members are supplied with protective gear, including safety glasses, gloves and protective outer clothing.
- Conduct safety checks on all equipment operated throughout the production process, as well as monitoring activities of workers during production.
- Responsible for meeting quality assurance standards
- Maintaining regular communication with interrelated departments, such as planning and engineering, to plan and execute production goals efficiently
- Ensure worker scheduling and attendance records are up to date
- Conducting performance reviews.
- Oversee shift operation
- Monitor team performance
- Assisting with daily management tasks
- Experience of leading a team in a fast paced FMCG environment
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment.
- Planning and prioritising activities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ethics: work honestly and with integrity.
- Self-motivated, team worker
- Basic problem solving ability
- Energetic and passionate about success and progression
At Gousto we are constantly looking to evolve our benefits for our people. Employees at Gousto are the key ingredient to our success and growth!
Our offices are ergonomically tested for comfort, noise levels and ensuring we have different spaces to collaborate in. Not to mention daily coffee, tea, fruit and treats (vegan options too!)
All Gousto employees are offered a benefits package of:
- 21 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- 40% Gousto discount
- Your first Gousto box FREE
- 25% Gousto discount for friends and family
- Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym membership (after 6 months)
Hourly rate: £12.58
Shifts: Days/Nights 4 on 4 off