Receive New Job Alerts
Gousto is one of Europe’s best funded and fastest growing technology companies. Our business is recipe boxes and our opportunity is enormous - one billion meals are eaten in the UK every week! We’re just scratching the surface on our mission to help families enjoy good food.
Powering our business with cutting edge technology, we use data and tech to put customers first. Artificial intelligence drives everything we do, from the recipes customers see on our website, to how we put the boxes together. We’re proud of our industry-leading product and service, which helps our customer enjoy the good food, they want.
It’s an exciting time to join Gousto. We’ve secured £28 million more funding, launched even more product ranges and continue on our mission to help UK families serve up 400 million tasty and nutritious meals by 2025.
Join us on our hugely exciting and rewarding journey!
Are you a great problem solver? A passionate project manager, driving pace? Always striving for better?
To take our Operation to the next level, we need you, our new Continuous Improvement Project Manager to lead our efforts of becoming a world-class operation, working across sites in the East of England.
Gousto currently leads the category in the UK offering more choice, more delivery options and lower lead times than any of its competitors. This is really only the beginning though, we have big plans to transform our proposition in 2020 and beyond!
We take the hassle out of planning, shopping and cooking, by delivering weekly meals with pre-portioned ingredients and recipes cards ready to cook, so there’s no more ‘what’s for dinner’ panic.
Your team works closely with Operations, Technology to come up with solutions to our biggest customer and operational problems. This role sits in the Operations Excellence team and is embedded in the Gousto supply tribe, to support cross-functional collaboration.
You’ll be part of our senior leadership team on-site, who are responsible for driving performance across the site. Your role as part of this team will be to standardise and improve processes, remove wastes, improve our on time in full experience (OTIF) and champion continuous improvement.
If we are truly to become the nation’s loved way to eat dinner we will need to have in place a really robust operational platform across all of our sites.
- Providing drive, ownership and management for critical projects within the operations environment
- Owning the project plan, lines of communication, stakeholder relationships and KPIs
- Working hand-in-hand with our Operations team to understand their biggest pain points, opportunities and embed solutions.
- Conduct detailed assessments of processes and systems to understand the biggest opportunities to improve OTIF, efficiency or colleague engagement
- Engage with key external stakeholders, supporting improvement of connected processes as needed
- Collaborating with the supply tribe and on-site senior leadership team
- You have a background in operations, supply chain or consulting.
- Project management and/or change delivery with a fundamental understanding of different project management methods and when/how best to deploy them
- Commercial, analytical and able to prioritise between competing tasks quickly
- You’ve delivered cross functional operational change projects and have left a significant legacy in previous roles.
- An ability to quickly build valuable relationships that you leverage to take people with you through change
- Industry experience across FMCG/E-commerce/Consumer Goods will be an advantage!
- Bringing operational data to life is part of your experience - you are highly commercial and regularly use data to drive action.