Receive New Job Alerts
Gousto is one of Europe’s best funded and fastest growing technology companies. Our business is recipe boxes and our opportunity is enormous - one billion meals are eaten in the UK every week! We’re just scratching the surface on our mission to help families enjoy good food.
Powering our business with cutting edge technology, we use data and tech to put customers first. Artificial intelligence drives everything we do, from the recipes customers see on our website, to how we put the boxes together. We’re proud of our industry-leading product and service, which helps our customer enjoy the good food, they want.
It’s an exciting time to join Gousto. We’ve secured £28 million more funding, launched even more product ranges and continue on our mission to help UK families serve up 400 million tasty and nutritious meals by 2025.
Join us on our hugely exciting and rewarding journey!
The Talent team is driving Gousto’s to rapid growth! Our mission is to provide the organisation with a competitive advantage by finding and hiring great people from all backgrounds. We make a meaningful difference to Gousto’s mission and success through every hire we make!
Gousto’s Technology Team represents a significant and vital part of our business. We are scaling our support for these functions and this role will help define & build out our hiring operating model.
You will partner closely with key stakeholders to understand hiring needs, priorities and future plans. You will help design and implement hiring best practice and ensure a great candidate experience. You will have a passion for sourcing and engaging top talent.
To be successful you will thrive in ambiguity, be credible in front of stakeholders and be able to execute, innovate and implement best in class hiring practices.
- Recruit exceptional people into key roles across our Tech function!
- Partner with senior leaders to understand hiring objectives and develop recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Drive process efficiencies and standardisation to seamlessly scale hiring
- Help create a clear diversity strategies for specific teams and roles
- Utilise data to define success metrics, productivity, and inform process optimisation
- Deploy innovative sourcing strategies to uncover great talent
- Review, assess and process candidates to ensure continuous pipeline health and hiring momentum
- The ability to influence senior management and drive hiring best practices
- Deep recruiting expertise for software engineering, data and operational systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking and the ability to identify & solve problems at root
- Knowledge of key external networks, platforms and events to attract relevant talent and amplify Gousto’s brand
- Adept at prioritising in an environment subject to constant change
- The ability to access & utilise data to drive sound decision making
- Strong attention to detail and a rigorous / structured approach to recruitment