Receive New Job Alerts
Gousto is one of Europe’s best funded and fastest growing technology companies. Our business is recipe boxes and our opportunity is enormous - one billion meals are eaten in the UK every week! We’re just scratching the surface on our mission to help families enjoy good food.
Powering our business with cutting edge technology, we use data and tech to put customers first. Artificial intelligence drives everything we do, from the recipes customers see on our website, to how we put the boxes together. We’re proud of our industry-leading product and service, which helps our customer enjoy the good food, they want.
It’s an exciting time to join Gousto. We’ve secured £28 million more funding, launched even more product ranges and continue on our mission to help UK families serve up 400 million tasty and nutritious meals by 2025.
Join us on our hugely exciting and rewarding journey!
We’re looking for an established, creative and highly energised Senior Social Media Manager with a minimum of seven years of experience either working in house or within an agency. We’re a bold, challenger brand – so want someone who reflects our spirit and ambition.
A tenacious and savvy social media pro, the perfect candidate will combine excellent creative judgment about what capture’s people’s attention with a much bigger, ambitious strategic mindset.
Guiding and delivering Gousto’s social media strategy, you’ll be self-motivated and driven for results which have a measurable impact on brand awareness, consideration and loyalty scores.
Demonstrating a unique ability to balance a creative mindset with an analytical mind – you’ll also be able to turn data into insight we can use to make decisions about creativity..
Joining our 9-person Brand Marketing team, the role will report directly into the Head of Brand Marketing and PR, whilst managing our very able Social Media Manager. The ideal candidate will have management experience – able to effectively delegate, motivate and guide the team to deliver excellent work.
- Strategic lead, responsible for developing and guiding the team to deliver an ambitious social media strategy which will have a measurable impact on brand awareness, consideration and loyalty scores
- Working collaboratively with Head of Brand Marketing and PR and Brand Director to ensure social delivers against broader marketing strategy and wider brand plans (including the support of our ATL strategy)
- Proactively overseeing the management of all social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest - exploring new opportunities to help build the consumer-face of the Gousto out in the world - always ‘thinking big’
- Working closely with the Acquisition team who use paid social to drive signups, to ensure creative always drives effectiveness
- Working closely with brand marketing managers to execute social channel plans as part of large scale partnerships and ambitious food campaigns
- Collaborating with our Creative team, freelancers and agencies to produce engaging multimedia content such as videos to leverage engagement on social channels.
- Collaborating with Senior PR Manager / PR Manager / Social Media Manager to better embed social into PR plans and vice versa - whilst collaboratively seeking reactive opportunities to drive brand fame
- Overseeing collaboration with the CC team to support ongoing customer community management helping to nurture customer relationships
- Responsible for collaborating with the in-house CC team and PR team, to support ongoing reputation and crisis management as we scale as a business.
- Setting, tracking and measuring KPIs for social to ensure optimum performance, using benchmarks to drive incremental change.
- Responsible for helping to develop and nurture the Social Media Manager (and any future social team members), guiding them to deliver work they can be proud of
- Significant social experience (across both established and challenger brands)
- A creative disposition combined with a strategic mindset
- Obsession for social media and its evolution - inspired by the opportunity it presents to grow our brand and generate brand love
- Strong experience of social media listening/data analytics and able to turn data into insight for making better decisions
- Excellent short-form writing skills, with a clear understanding of ‘what good content looks like’
- Experience of executing a multi-channel strategy across social media, influencer marketing, content, newsletters and other D2C comms channels
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for taking content to the next level, with the confidence to deliver effective and precise feedback across copy, video, photography and other brand materials.
- A collaborative approach - which allows you to drive bigger thinking and efficiency
- Proven management experience - delegation, motivation, driving a team to achieve results
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) - You can buy up to 5 days extra holiday!
- A holiday day added each year (up to 30 days)
- 40% Gousto discount
- Your first Gousto box FREE
- 25% Gousto discount for friends and family
- Gousto Academy training courses
- Free food & recipes from the test kitchen
- Gousto stash - hoodie, notepad, mug.