Receive New Job Alerts
Gousto is one of Europe’s best funded and fastest growing technology companies. Our business is recipe boxes and our opportunity is enormous - one billion meals are eaten in the UK every week! We’re just scratching the surface on our mission to help families enjoy good food.
Powering our business with cutting edge technology, we use data and tech to put customers first. Artificial intelligence drives everything we do, from the recipes customers see on our website, to how we put the boxes together. We’re proud of our industry-leading product and service, which helps our customer enjoy the good food, they want.
It’s an exciting time to join Gousto. We’ve secured £28 million more funding, launched even more product ranges and continue on our mission to help UK families serve up 400 million tasty and nutritious meals by 2025.
Join us on our hugely exciting and rewarding journey!
This is a key role within the Digital Product team. Digital Product is responsible for discovering and developing opportunities for new digital products and experiences which support our ambitious growth plan, and then getting them to market.
Reporting to the Group Product Manager – Growth Tribe Lead, you will oversee the entire suite of digital products in the Customer Care domain. You will be responsible for setting the long term vision and strategy as well as ensuring flawless execution to release commercial value for Gousto.
You will work extensively with our customer care, acquisition, growth marketing and senior leadership teams in a truly cross functional environment. Day-to-day, you will be responsible for leading a squad of product designers and engineers to deeply understand and prioritise the customer needs, business efficiencies and commercial outcomes.
You’ll drive digital direction and strategy for a major part of our digital capabilities. We are in the process of building a strong culture of autonomous goal-oriented teams, we are looking for great product people to build great experiences for our customers and to help build great product teams with Gousto.
This role involves working in an agile environment where you will also play the role of product owner, so you will be responsible for maintaining the product backlog, leading refinement and planning sessions, and defining priorities.
You will do;
- Build and develop a digital product strategy within our ‘Growth’ tribe, with long term vision and short term roadmap. The Growth tribe is responsible for selling our core product through our e-commerce channels and maximising their box retention. We pride ourselves in offering the best customer care through our industry-leading digital contact centre.
- Use lean principles to drive product development with a team of world class engineers, designers, digital marketers and analysts
- Provide leadership to the tribe in which the team operates, guiding discovery and delivery towards our shared outcomes
- Champion customer needs by generating qualitative and quantitative insights to inform what the squad prioritises
- Actively engage with Gousto’s commercial engine by being an active contributor to company-wide initiatives including but not limited to weekly trading meetings, weekly Customer Care performance meetings etc.
- Be embedded in a cross-functional team delivering value to the customer and keeping internal stakeholders aligned on direction
- Lead the ideation, development and launch of new features and capabilities. Assess existing features on an ongoing basis by tracking and learning from their performance.
- Integrate market analysis, customer research and user testing into product ideation to enhance the customer experience
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products
- Highly commercially minded - understanding customer value, and driving commercial performance through providing that value to the top and bottom line
- Deeply customer centric - understanding and using the power of qualitative research and user-centric design
- Intensely analytical - you use quantitative data at the heart of decision making, and you are familiar with AB testing principles. You use data to discover opportunities, identify issues and drive performance
- Highly collaborative - you excel at communication, bringing together people with diverse experiences, opinions and opportunities in order to drive decisions and action. You build deep relationship based on trust and respect
- Coaching mindset - you enjoy learning and sharing your learnings with others to help them improve
- Strong and extensive product management experience, particularly in B2C and/or customer support products
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Experience working with product designers to build simple and intuitive user interfaces
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Agile product management experience
- Have a customer centric approach to problems whilst maintaining a sharp focus on commercial metrics
- Holidays - 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 30 days
- Option to buy additional days of annual leave up to a total of 30 days
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh
- Friday socials - Wine, beer and soft-drinks
Equal opportunity is hugely important to us, across all areas of Gousto. Currently in our team there are over 20 nationalities and it’s deeply important to us to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. We treat all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.