Receive New Job Alerts
Gousto is one of Europe’s best funded and fastest growing technology companies. Our business is recipe boxes and our opportunity is enormous - one billion meals are eaten in the UK every week! We’re just scratching the surface on our mission to help families enjoy good food.
Powering our business with cutting edge technology, we use data and tech to put customers first. Artificial intelligence drives everything we do, from the recipes customers see on our website, to how we put the boxes together. We’re proud of our industry-leading product and service, which helps our customer enjoy the good food, they want.
It’s an exciting time to join Gousto. We’ve secured £28 million more funding, launched even more product ranges and continue on our mission to help UK families serve up 400 million tasty and nutritious meals by 2025.
Join us on our hugely exciting and rewarding journey!
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer to work within one of our cross-functional product teams to deliver an outstanding digital experience across web and native apps.
You are a talented designer and you love problem-solving through design. Complex requirements don’t scare you. You’re inquisitive, passionate about giving users what they need, and keep up to date with design thinking and technology. You’re happy to be part of a fast-growing product design guild and are comfortable owning the end-to-end design process within your squad. You’ll be constantly involved in opportunity discovery, user research & testing, and experiment design, with the potential to have a huge direct impact on the customer and the success of the business.
Working in a tribe/squad model, your role will be embedded within the customer acquisition squad, while also helping to raise the bar on design across all of the squads as part of the product design guild.
- 3+ years end-to-end Product Design experience across UX, UI and Research
- Experience of working within small, agile, cross-functional teams who deliver at pace
- Able to champion customer-centric design with energy and enthusiasm
- Deep understanding of user-centred design principles and methods
- Ability to prioritise effectively while remaining focused on value
- Proactive approach to challenging yourself and your team to do better
- Strong experience of working on in-house B2C / eCommerce products
- Holidays - 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 30 days
- Option to buy additional days of annual leave up to a total of 30 days
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends plus your first box free
- Access to Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh
- Friday socials - Wine, beer and soft-drinks