Receive New Job Alerts
Gousto is one of Europe’s best funded and fastest growing technology companies. Our business is recipe boxes and our opportunity is enormous - one billion meals are eaten in the UK every week! We’re just scratching the surface on our mission to help families enjoy good food.
Powering our business with cutting edge technology, we use data and tech to put customers first. Artificial intelligence drives everything we do, from the recipes customers see on our website, to how we put the boxes together. We’re proud of our industry-leading product and service, which helps our customer enjoy the good food, they want.
It’s an exciting time to join Gousto. We’ve secured £28 million more funding, launched even more product ranges and continue on our mission to help UK families serve up 400 million tasty and nutritious meals by 2025.
Join us on our hugely exciting and rewarding journey!
You will sit within the Analytics department and through analysis of our customer communications, spot trends and understand where we should focus our efforts to improve customer retention and reduce costs. You will work closely with the department to understand how to improve agent efficiency by reviewing systems and processes. You will suggest where these can be improved to increase agent productivity and drive forward key metrics.
In addition to the above you will be supporting one of our Customer Care squads in understanding opportunity areas which will reduce compensation whilst maintaining retention and customer satisfaction (CSAT).
- Resource Planning - Through a mixture of Forecasting, Capacity Planning and Staff Planning, you will create schedules to ensure we have sufficient resources to handle all communications within our company SLAs.
- Real Time Management - Working with Team Leaders to watch real-time agent behaviour and understand how shrinkage can be reduced.
- Reporting on KPIs - Provide weekly updates on key metrics such as CSAT (customer satisfaction), first contact resolution rate, time to response, average refund amounts and agent productivity.
- Improving our self-serve capabilities for customer contacts and advising on opportunity areas to automate compensation.
- Deep-dive analysis to understand the biggest contributors to CSAT.
- Previous experience in an analytics role - you have proven experience building and managing data reporting and MI
- Experience of using SQL in a business environment
- Analytical horsepower – you can fetch the data you need, understand it and tell an airtight story around it
- Autonomous and proactive – you initiate and drive projects with minimal guidance
- You have experience working in a business providing commercial results and analysis – you understand the wider strategy, you are able to trade off multiple
- considerations and make clear and sensible recommendations
- Experience of working in a fast paced, data driven environment where your work has driven both insight and actions
Nice to have!
- Some experience using coding languages such as Python or R would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience of working in a similar role such as Resource Planning or Real Time Coordinator would be beneficial but not essential
At Gousto we are constantly looking to evolve our benefits for our people. Employees at Gousto are the key ingredient to our success and growth!
Our offices are ergonomically tested for comfort, noise levels and ensuring we have different spaces to collaborate in. Not to mention daily coffee, tea, fruit and ice creams (vegan options too!). We have weekly Friday socials ranging from team updates, birthday celebrations, meet ups and more! Soft drinks, beer, wine and more snacks included! (Well we do love food)
All Gousto employees are offered a benefits package of:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) - You can buy up to 5 days extra holiday!
- A holiday day added each year (up to 30 days)
- 40% Gousto discount
- Your first Gousto box FREE
- 25% Gousto discount for friends and family
- Free food & recipes from the test kitchen
- Gousto stash - hoodie, notepad, mug