Receive New Job Alerts
Gousto is one of Europe’s best funded and fastest growing technology companies. Our business is recipe boxes and our opportunity is enormous - one billion meals are eaten in the UK every week! We’re just scratching the surface on our mission to help families enjoy good food.
Powering our business with cutting edge technology, we use data and tech to put customers first. Artificial intelligence drives everything we do, from the recipes customers see on our website, to how we put the boxes together. We’re proud of our industry-leading product and service, which helps our customer enjoy the good food, they want.
It’s an exciting time to join Gousto. We’ve secured £28 million more funding, launched even more product ranges and continue on our mission to help UK families serve up 400 million tasty and nutritious meals by 2025.
Join us on our hugely exciting and rewarding journey!
We’re looking for a CRM Manager to join our Growth team, to promote, drive, and optimize the customer journey, multi-channel touchpoints, and the tools we use to achieve our ambitious targets. You will be accountable for defining quality of comms, channel strategy and the data infrastructure required behind them.
Platform management and innovations
- Own our CRM platform and tech: contractual relationships, performance, and data integrity
- Support improvements of our tools, journeys, and processes
- Explore and integrate new solutions with tech to improve our channels and capabilities
- Research and discover new comms best-practices
- Implement new campaigns and/or changes based on business needs
- Advise on online and offline communication and channel strategies
- Track KPIs and success metrics, and measure impact of optimisation and new initiatives
Customer journey orchestration
- Manage overall orchestration of CRM journeys
- Monitor comms contacts per week for different customer segments to prevent suboptimal experiences
- Integrate Data Science within Growth, prioritising use-cases, elaborating on tests, productionising models into CRM and existing comms.
- Coordinate with our Tech team to create new campaign triggers and manage data and event requirements.
- Work with customer care to build and deliver the strategy to improve proactive comms journeys and CC interactions
As part of the Growth team, you’ll report into the Senior Growth Manager, and you’ll work amongst an amazing team of 6, who will support you along the way in order to drive strong decision making, develop resilience together and overwhelmingly scale growth at Gousto whilst having fun along the way.
- 3-5 years relevant experiences in some of the following fields: CRM, Retention, Digital Product Development, Growth Marketing, Analytics.
- Proficiency in various ESPs with extensive experience in building campaigns, managing data, segmentation and email automation.
- Expertise in campaign delivery processes and best practices, to ensure customer targeting, customer data and optimisation principles.
- Proven experience in in launching commercially successful, customer insight-led campaigns.
- First-hand experience in development of email campaigns using HTML and CSS
- Strong aptitude for numbers and comfort with data analysis.
- Leadership experience. Especially in cross-functional projects where you drove change across the business.
- Ability to analyse and interpret campaign results, presenting clear findings and actionable next steps.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and react to changes in requirements as the business and team evolves.
- Strong team player, passionate about customer obsession.
- Experience with best practice A/B testing. Running multiple experiments with excellent pre-test analysis, execution and a posteriori measurement
- Experience working with a tech squad. Working alongside product to deliver meaningful outcomes for customers that moved metrics
- Past experience in a fast scaling startup/scaleup.