Receive New Job Alerts
Gousto is one of Europe’s best funded and fastest growing technology companies. Our business is recipe boxes and our opportunity is enormous - one billion meals are eaten in the UK every week! We’re just scratching the surface on our mission to help families enjoy good food.
Powering our business with cutting edge technology, we use data and tech to put customers first. Artificial intelligence drives everything we do, from the recipes customers see on our website, to how we put the boxes together. We’re proud of our industry-leading product and service, which helps our customer enjoy the good food, they want.
It’s an exciting time to join Gousto. We’ve secured £28 million more funding, launched even more product ranges and continue on our mission to help UK families serve up 400 million tasty and nutritious meals by 2025.
Join us on our hugely exciting and rewarding journey!
To support our rapid growth, we are seeking a growth oriented and passionate coach to join our product engineering team. You will play a pivotal role in the evolution and maturity of lean and agile at Gousto, working closely with senior product, engineering, and cross-functional management.
You’ll take ownership across a Tribe or Pod consisting of multiple(up to 8) squads(teams), driving them to leverage lean delivery practices to deliver increased business value and faster time to market with high quality code. You’ll champion a culture of autonomy in which Tribes and squads hold themselves accountable for efficiently delivering a high quality product which creates impact.
You will also take a leadership role in directly managing a small team of up to 3 Agile Delivery Coaches. These Agile Delivery Coaches will support squads with optimising delivery and continuous improvement to help you achieve the goals for your Tribe (or Pod).
You will use a combination of coaching, mentoring, facilitation, training and working through others to help deliver increased business value in your area.
- You will be accountable for multiple (up to 8) squads
- You will also take a leadership role in directly managing a small team of up to 3 Agile Delivery Coaches. These Agile Delivery Coaches will support squads with optimising delivery and continuous improvement to help you achieve the goals for your Tribe (or Pod).
- You are framework agnostic focusing instead on evolving tailored working practices that reduce cycle time and improve outcomes
- You embed agility, lean systems thinking & service design across business units - and where necessary design and deliver training to support capability uplift
- You support the cultural change towards a new way of working: moving from an "organisation of opportunities" to an "organisation of solutions"
- You are proactive when tackling challenges external to the teams, collaborating with product and engineering leadership to solve them
- You support teams in leveraging a data driven, test-and-learn approach to both software and product development
- You know when to lead and when to serve, when to teach and when to coach
- You actively engage with the wider industry, seeking new practices and techniques