Receive New Job Alerts
Gousto is one of Europe’s best funded and fastest growing technology companies. Our business is recipe boxes and our opportunity is enormous - one billion meals are eaten in the UK every week! We’re just scratching the surface on our mission to help families enjoy good food.
Powering our business with cutting edge technology, we use data and tech to put customers first. Artificial intelligence drives everything we do, from the recipes customers see on our website, to how we put the boxes together. We’re proud of our industry-leading product and service, which helps our customer enjoy the good food, they want.
It’s an exciting time to join Gousto. We’ve secured £28 million more funding, launched even more product ranges and continue on our mission to help UK families serve up 400 million tasty and nutritious meals by 2025.
Join us on our hugely exciting and rewarding journey!
Acquisition and Retention Director
Reporting directly to the CMO, the Acquisition and Retention Director will oversee all acquisition marketing and customer retention at Gousto. With a team of digital marketing and CRM specialists, you will be responsible for delivering new customer signup targets, as well as managing our customer base to achieve our revenue goals.
Gousto is a highly cross-functional organization, and in this role, you will also lead one of our ‘Tribes’ – a group of individuals across digital product, engineering, analytics, finance and marketing who together build capabilities to support customer growth.
A commercial marketer at heart, you will be motivated by the use of data and analytics to support decisions and enjoy the combination of deep financial analysis alongside the power of creativity to deliver exceptional business performance.
This is a critical and highly-visible role, and we’re looking for someone at the very top of their game, eager to make an impact in a fast-growing business.
- Defining and executing our annual acquisition marketing plan to achieve new customer targets
- Ownership of our CRM platform, managing customer retention through campaigns and digital product techniques
- Be responsible for the production of our annual orders forecast, understanding weekly order volumes and variances, taking action as required to deliver the plan
- Act as Lead for one of our Tribes, responsible for delivering digital customer experiences that support revenue growth through improved customer acquisition and retention
- Management of the acquisition and retention marketing budget
- Working closely with our Brand Marketing and Creative team, and our media agency, to build coordinated media plans across Brand and Acquisition
- Working alongside your peers to develop culture and experience at Gousto
- A seasoned performance-led marketer, having held roles previously with acquisition and CRM responsibilities
- Deeply commercial, with knowledge of customer lifetime value and unit economics to drive marketing decisions
- Knowledge of industry-leading digital marketing techniques, to raise the bar further within Gousto
- Financially-savvy, and comfortable with reviewing and overseeing financial and marketing models
- Resilience to enjoy the day-to-day challenges of a fast-moving trading environment