Receive New Job Alerts
Gousto is one of Europe’s best funded and fastest growing technology companies. Our business is recipe boxes and our opportunity is enormous - one billion meals are eaten in the UK every week! We’re just scratching the surface on our mission to help families enjoy good food.
Powering our business with cutting edge technology, we use data and tech to put customers first. Artificial intelligence drives everything we do, from the recipes customers see on our website, to how we put the boxes together. We’re proud of our industry-leading product and service, which helps our customer enjoy the good food, they want.
It’s an exciting time to join Gousto. We’ve secured £28 million more funding, launched even more product ranges and continue on our mission to help UK families serve up 400 million tasty and nutritious meals by 2025.
Join us on our hugely exciting and rewarding journey!
Shift pattern: 4 on 4 off (Days or Nights)
Number of positions available: 4
The Transport Coordinator is responsible for the day to day running of the inbound and outbound transport function, you will ensure that all deliveries and collections are booked in at the correct site and adherence to the appropriate schedule.
You will act as a point of contact for stakeholders outside of this function (Warehouse, Planning, Technical, Production, Logistics) and ensure good cross functional relationships are created and maintained between the teams, you will focus on delivering improvements to your teams processes and the wider supply chain.
You will continually challenge behaviours and processes to find smarter ways of working that contribute towards a noiseless inbound and outbound operation.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the inbound function
- Booking in suppliers/hauliers to inbound booking tool
- Monitor and manage day to day adherence of the inbound and outbound schedule and notifying the relevant departments of any issues
- Chasing hauliers/suppliers on non arrivals and rebook where required
- Generate the relevant paperwork required for warehouse and hauliers
- Be the contact point for all drivers onsite
- Liaise with the relevant distribution networks to communicate any changes to schedule
- Confidently report data on a daily/weekly basis
- Be the liaison between the warehouse, technical and planning on rejections and return to supplier
- Continually look to Identify and implement improvements to the inbound and outbound process
- Work closely with the warehouse team and planning and logistics to monitor, measure and feedback supplier performance
- Generate transport bookings for inter site transfers, supplier collections and any ad hoc requirements.
- Stock intake accuracy
- OTIF & Arrival compliance
- Inbound utilisation
- Process governance
- Documentation compliance
Skills, knowledge and abilities required to be effective in this position
- A strong ability to multi task in fast-paced evolving environment
- Competency with Microsoft Excel
- High level of computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Very high attention to detail
- Have a detailed understanding of distribution and warehouse systems
- Flexible working pattern to support a 7-day function
- Experience working in a food supply chain environment
- Experience using ERP, WMS systems is desirable
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) - You can buy up to 5 days extra holiday!
- A holiday day added each year (up to 30 days)
- 40% Gousto discount
- Your first Gousto box FREE
- 25% Gousto discount for friends and family
- Gousto stash - hoodie, notepad, mug