Receive New Job Alerts
Gousto is one of Europe’s best funded and fastest growing technology companies. Our business is recipe boxes and our opportunity is enormous - one billion meals are eaten in the UK every week! We’re just scratching the surface on our mission to help families enjoy good food.
Powering our business with cutting edge technology, we use data and tech to put customers first. Artificial intelligence drives everything we do, from the recipes customers see on our website, to how we put the boxes together. We’re proud of our industry-leading product and service, which helps our customer enjoy the good food, they want.
It’s an exciting time to join Gousto. We’ve secured £28 million more funding, launched even more product ranges and continue on our mission to help UK families serve up 400 million tasty and nutritious meals by 2025.
Join us on our hugely exciting and rewarding journey!
Inventory Manager – Thurrock
We are looking for an Inventory Manager to monitor and report on the inventory at our newly launched Thurrock site. Your job is important since the efficient handling of Gusto’s ingredients and supplies is critical for the on time production of our tasty meal boxes. A successful inventory manager is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset. The goal is to ensure that the stock accuracy and control mechanism in place at the site are best in class.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Lead a small team of stock controllers
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Provide critical analysis and trending of significant stock adjustments
- Use WMS system (JDA) to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Analyze data to root cause issues and identify improvements, helping to anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with warehouse and production teams to ensure business goals are met
- Report to supply chain management on stock levels, adjustments and other key metrics
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and material flows
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with an ability to clearly report complex problems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- 25 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- 40% Gousto discount
- Your first Gousto box FREE
- 25% Gousto discount for friends and family
- Gousto Academy training courses
- Gym membership (after 6 months)
- For the full Gousto list of benefits just get in touch and we can share all the details!