Receive New Job Alerts
About Glanbia Performance Nutrition (GPN)
Glanbia is a global nutrition company, grounded in science and nature and dedicated to providing better nutrition for every step of life’s journey. The company takes pure and clean ingredients including milk, whey, and grains and using expert knowledge and capabilities produces high quality nutritional ingredients and branded consumer products for customers and consumers worldwide.
Glanbia Performance Nutrition is a wholly owned subsidiary of Glanbia headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois. GPN manufactures and markets the full range of performance nutrition products including protein, pre-workout, muscle gainers, and general health. Products are sold through a variety of channels including specialty retail, the internet, and gyms in a variety of formats including powders, bars, and Ready-to-Drink beverages. GPN has a global and expanding footprint with a current in-market presence in 24 countries.
We are hiring an additional team member on an 8 month contract. As an Import/Export Co-ordinator you will execute activities such that GPN remains fully compliant with Customs & Compliance requirements throughout Europe, from executing customs-related transactions to evolving customs & compliance processes and managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders such as brokers and government agencies.
- Manage the day to day import requirements / relationship with our Brokers / Port Health & Customs to ensure import entry accuracy, timely clearance and delivery
- Supervise all aspects of export orders including managing assigned customs brokers, and the arrangement of health certification for UK export orders at UK warehouse and 3PL facilities
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with local authorities and external partners in all relevant European territories to ensure successful importation and supply of product
- Ensure that GPN products are classified correctly for any customs processes, including applications for BTI
- Manage framework purchase orders for C&C service providers and validate invoice submissions via the Ariba system
- Support IPR/OPR compliance according to processes for reporting and discrepancy resolution
- Support the wider business in all customs / tariff heading related queries
- Minimum 3 year experience in a similar role
- Background / previous experience within the Logistics and or Transport Industry.
- Knowledge of Customs & Excise import/ export processes & procedures, and rules of origin
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Financial acumen (purchase order set-up, budgets, customs finance experience)
- Ability to deal at all levels both internally and externally
- The opportunity to advance your career in an organisation that is expanding globally and at the forefront of the healthy lifestyle movement!
- Join our fast-paced team at our manufacturing facility in Middlesbrough
- Other benefits to include an employee discount on all GPN products
- International career opportunities as part of a truly global organisation