Receive New Job Alerts
About Glanbia Performance Nutrition (GPN)
Glanbia is a global nutrition company, grounded in science and nature and dedicated to providing better nutrition for every step of life’s journey. The company takes pure and clean ingredients including milk, whey, and grains and using expert knowledge and capabilities produces high quality nutritional ingredients and branded consumer products for customers and consumers worldwide.
Glanbia Performance Nutrition is a wholly owned subsidiary of Glanbia headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois. GPN manufactures and markets the full range of performance nutrition products including protein, pre-workout, muscle gainers, and general health. Products are sold through a variety of channels including specialty retail, the internet, and gyms in a variety of formats including powders, bars, and Ready-to-Drink beverages. GPN has a global and expanding footprint with a current in-market presence in 24 countries.
The Amazon UK Manager will help lead the execution of the Amazon UK strategy. Drive ecommerce sales growth, improve & evolve shopping experiences, conversion, and align with the business’s overarching strategy. Collaborate closely with local partners across commercial, marketing, and IT to operationalize within the organization.
- Continue to grow our retail partnership by developing and executing JBP
- Maximize revenue & profit that aligns with the UK strategy
- Build promotional and marketing plans specific to Amazon
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Plan and monitor Amazon paid search marketing campaigns
- Own and constantly optimize PDPs through data and working closely with our content agency
- Drive key capabilities – organic & paid search, best in class digital shelf, ratings and reviews, A+ retailer content and imagery
- Be the expert within the GPN business on Amazon, keep well-informed of the latest digital sector developments and opportunities
- Join forces with team members to support and work on joint projects
- Amazon Account Management Experience (2 years+)
- Strong, demonstrated track record of attaining tough and demanding goals
- Analytical mind set focused on creating, analysing & activating key insights
- Curious mind set into how shopper’s needs & behaviours are evolving and the ability to apply
- Determination to achieve and willingness to continually learn with a proven record of demonstrating initiative and delivering results
- Self Starter, highly motivated and ambitious
- Excellent project management skills
- The opportunity to shape your career in our global organisation that is championing the healthy lifestyle movement.
- Our Smart Working model advocates wellbeing by providing you with a greater choice in how you work and live, giving you a better work-life balance.
- Create your own nutrition formula with a discount on our GPN products!