Receive New Job Alerts
Freeletics offers holistic body and mind coaching to anyone looking to achieve positive, life-long change. The Freeletics app offers hyper-personalized, AI-powered fitness and mindset coaching to build lasting habits and reach long-term health and fitness goals. It guides people along their journey of holistic self-development by putting a digital personal coach in their pocket, providing them with the perfect workout plan and educational, motivational audio courses. Nutrition coaching, community support and a stream of motivational and educational content round out the holistic, long-term health and wellness journey users take with Freeletics.
In 2013, Freeletics began disrupting the fitness industry, a multi-billion-dollar industry previously dominated by stationary gyms and exclusive personal trainers. Today, after growing globally for over five years as a bootstrapped startup, Freeletics is the creator of one of the world’s most advanced, effective and popular fitness and lifestyle apps. Now with over 40 million users, 160 employees and a clothing line, Freeletics has become one of the fastest-growing sports and lifestyle companies in the world.
Our mission at Freeletics is to challenge and inspire people around the world to become the greatest version of themselves. With over 41 million users today and rapidly growing, we build products and services that enhance the lives of our customers through physical exercise and nutritional health. By combining health science, machine learning, and behaviour change we are creating a unique, global company in the health and fitness space.
You are a budding design talent with a keen interest for digital. As much as you love theory, you are ready for some hands-on learning in a bustling environment. As the graphic design working student you will join the Brand Team and work closely with the Creative Crew. Your skill will help shape a vital part of the brand: social media. You will have the opportunity to work on multimedia content with talented creatives, from lead video editors to art directors. You will integrate an incredible work culture filled to the brim with bright and ambitious people on a mission to help everyone become their Greatest Version.
- Work across all social media channels.
- Maintain digital brand consistency via the daily use of templates.
- Ensure work transparency and update stakeholders regularly.
- Manage digital assets and respect file storage and naming conventions.
- Participate in campaign planning and other brand meetings.
- Currently enrolled as a design or visual communication student.
- Strong portfolio of early design work.
- Passionate about social media and creative engaging design layouts.
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Ability to generate original ideas and visual concepts.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of the company.
- Resilience and ability to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work.
- Good organisational approach and ability to manage competing deadlines.
- Strong team player that fosters collaboration and respect.
- Hands-on, no fuss mindset and the ability to just get it done.
- Fluent in English with good oral and written communication skills.
- Available to work full-time in Munich, Germany.
Considering the coronavirus (COVID-19) and to prevent the spread and protect our candidates’ and interviewers’ wellbeing and health, we will be conducting all interviews globally virtually via a video tool