Receive New Job Alerts
About FORME Life
We believe it takes a village, but there’s a lot of traffic in ours. We love our nice gyms and our trainers and that body burn class with the waitlist. But our bodies have places to be today and everyday because, life. We think there has to be a better way to bring us all together to be our best selves, on our own terms, from our own homes. This is why we created Forme, the personal strength studio for body and mind. This complete strength experience brings you the coolest, toughest, most inspiring content out of Los Angeles. Our instructors are the ones you’d previously trek across town for, the ones you’d pay to work out with in real life. We take who you train with as seriously as how you train. Designed for people who care about design, the equipment is built right in and tucks away when you’re not using it. In other words, Forme is so much more than a home gym. It’s something you’d actually want in your home. Coming soon to everyone who wants to kick their own ass in their own living room.
Being hired as a FORME Life trainer is no easy feat. Our standards are high and we’re unapologetically up front about it. We have pulled together the top professionals in their disciplines and we’re looking for one more person to join our family of trainers.
This position is open to those looking for full time, part time and hourly opportunities.
- Big personality, but not big ego
- Intelligent and hyper-qualified in the discipline of strength training
- A genuine passion for helping others
- On-camera experience is a plus but not a mandate — but we’re looking for so much more than a fitness model
- A collaborative mindset with the ability and interest to think outside the box
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Vision, Dental reimbursement
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact
- The chance to design a truly holistic experience for all of our users
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing company, building from the ground up
Forme Life is committed to building a team that celebrates diversity and inclusion We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If any candidate requires reasonable accommodations during the application process, the individual is encouraged to contact the Forme Life Talent Team to make the necessary arrangements.