Form is plant based nutrition for body and mind centred around the belief that we can realise the greatest version of ourselves while being mindful of others. This permeates through everything we do, from careful selection of plant based ingredients through to our commitment that with every order you place, Form will give a meal to someone in need via our Form Feeding Fund at Bansang Hospital in The Gambia.
Form's bestselling vegan protein powders and nootropics are sold direct to consumer on formnutrition.com and stocked in high end retail from Planet Organic to Selfridges, Net-a-Porter and Soho House. Form's purpose driven message and high quality product have been recognised in press and awards from Men's Health to Vogue, Tatler and The Telegraph. For selected press see here.
A full time role based in our London office, the Community Co-Ordinator is responsible for content and community building/engagement on social channels, assisting with customer service, resolving issues and assisting with Marketing projects, Press requests and other tasks as necessary.
Working closely with the founders of a fast growing wellness business you’ll be exposed to all aspects of building and growing a business in both D2C and wholesale.
- Sourcing and creating/writing content for social channels (IG, FB, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Researching and writing longer form blog posts and articles
- Community building and engagement with followers on our social channels
- Reporting on social engagement and performance
- Dealing with and resolving customer service queries by email, chat and social channels
- Liaising with logistics departments to resolve any service issues
- Assisting with Press enquiries, sending of samples and products for Press
- Assisting with Marketing projects, partnerships and events
- Assisting with events and tastings
- Ad hoc reporting in Excel and/or PowerPoint (or tools of your choice)
- Customer focused and commitment to excellent service
- Deep interest in wellness, nutrition and performance in general
- Desire to work for a purpose driven brand
- Degree level education and one years relevant work experience, or three years relevant work experience
- Excellent written English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational/project management skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Commitment to personal development and learning
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Desire to do the maximum, not minimum
- A good eye, interest in aesthetics, brands and design
- Interest or obsession(!) with productivity
- Some experience of a social media planning suite, e.g Hootsuite, Planoly, Later, Agora
- Some experience of a helpdesk software, e.g. Zendesk
- Some experience of producing graphics. e.g. Canva, InDesign
- Passion for environmental, sustainability and social entrepreneurship issues
Nice to have
- Experience in wellness, food or drink industry
- Any kind of nutrition qualification, including just being well read in the subject
We’re a fun and flexible place to work focused on productivity and results not hours, benefits are above average and can be discussed during the interview process.
Must have legal right to work and reside in UK.