About FLY LDN
FLY LDN is the City's first immersive fitness studio. Classes are set against a 4K display, measuring 20ft diagonally. The screen projects immersive and vibrant cinematic visuals, from mountain ranges to ocean swells and sunsets falling behind crashing waves.
We specialise in low impact fitness and mindful, sustainable movement with our signature flow, barre, and pilates classes. We are a community, not a clique and we're proud to welcome anyone of any level, shape, size or gender.
FLY opened in 2018 and our sister studio, FLOW LDN, opened in 2019. Since launch, we have been commended in the Tatler Gym Awards 2018 and 2019, named Men's Health Best Studio of the Year 2019, and awarded ClassPass Instructor of the Year. We have also partnered with major brands including DKNY, Barbour, Nasty Gal, ASOS, Sandqvist, Liz Earle, and Living Proof.
We are a young company with a tight-knit team and now we are expanding. We are growing fast and excited to keep building a brand that takes low impact fitness into the mainstream.
FLY is looking for fun, friendly, energetic people to join our FOH team.
Our FOH are the face of the brand and form a core part of the life of our studios. FOH participate in everything from our social and marketing content shoots to our events. However, your primary focus will be to welcome and assist customers and ensure that they receive outstanding customer service.
Prior to lockdowns, our studios were open from 6:30am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Each weekday is split into shifts of approximately 7 hours. Weekend days are a single shift. However, hours and shifts may change over time as the studio reopens – we will always discuss and agree changes with you in advance.
We are looking for individuals to work a minimum of 20 hours a week however we can offer full time roles if preferred. You must be willing to:
- Work a mixture of early mornings and evening shifts.
- Work occasional weekends as part of our weekend shift rotation – this is so that no member of the team has to work every weekend.
- Willing to work across both our studios (City of London and Fitzrovia).
We are looking for individuals to start as soon as possible. As a result, we will interview candidates immediately upon receipt of their application and successful candidates can start as soon as they are available. Do not wait until the deadline to apply!
As a member of FLY's FOH, you will:
- Welcome customers on arrival, dispensing towels and performing any introductions to the studio.
- Show new customers around and explain class types, packages and membership options.
- Be the first point of contact for all customer queries made in studio, by telephone and via the studio email address.
- Manage the studio booking and online membership platforms, including managing class bookings, class waiting lists, and spot scheduling. You will receive training on how to use the platforms.
- Take payment for items purchased from the boutique and coffee bar.
- Assist with studio administration, including receiving and signing for deliveries, restocking towels, boutique and drinks displays etc when needed.
- Take responsibility for the tidiness and appearance of the space between cleaning times, including emptying towel bins, keeping toiletries stocked, and checking equipment is tidy after classes.
- Make coffees for sale. You will receive barista training.
To be a successful Front of House team member you must be well presented, energetic, able to work at a fast pace, highly organised and have excellent communication skills.
An interest in fitness is desirable but not essential.
Free classes at both studios.
Free tea and Monmouth coffee.