About FLY LDN
FLY LDN is the City's first immersive yoga and fitness studio. Classes are set against a 4K display, measuring 20ft diagonally. The screen projects immersive and vibrant cinematic visuals, from mountain ranges to ocean swells and sunsets falling behind crashing waves.
We are on a mission to show that yoga is not just for the naturally flexible or the #blessed. We are a community, not a clique and we're proud to welcome anyone of any level, shape, size or gender.
FLY opened in May 2018. In our first year, FLY was commended in the Tatler Gym Awards 2018 and named Men's Health Best Studio of the Year 2019. We are home to ClassPass Instructor of the Year and have partnered with brands like ASOS, Sandqvist, Liz Earle and Oysho_Sport. We are a young company with a tight-knit team and now we are expanding. We are growing fast and excited to keep building a brand that takes yoga into the mainstream.
FLY is expanding and we are looking for fun, friendly, energetic people to join our FOH team.
Our FOH are the face of the brand and form a core part of the life of the studio. FOH participate in everything from our social and marketing content shoots to our events. However, your primary focus will be to welcome and assist customers and ensure that they receive outstanding customer service.
The studio is open from 6:30am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm on Saturdays. Each weekday is split into shifts of approximately 7 hours. However, hours and shifts may change over time as the studio continues to grow.
We are looking for individuals to work a minimum of 20 hours a week initially with the potential for more in future if you are interested. You must be willing to work a mixture of early mornings and evening shifts. Weekend availability is desirable but not essential.
We are looking for individuals to start as soon as possible. As a result, we will interview candidates immediately upon receipt of their application and successful candidates can start as soon as they are available. Do not wait until the deadline to apply.
We will be opening our second studio later this year in central London. Willingness to work across both studios is highly desirable but not essential.
As a member of FLY's FOH, you will:
- Welcome customers on arrival, dispensing towels and performing any introductions to the studio.
- Show new customers around and explain class types, packages and membership options.
- Be the first point of contact for all customer queries made in studio, by telephone and via the studio email address.
- Manage the booking platform, including managing class, PT and event bookings, class waiting lists, and spot scheduling. You will receive training on how to use the booking platform.
- Take payment for items purchased from the boutique and coffee bar.
- Assist with studio administration to support the Studio Manager, including receiving and signing for deliveries, restocking towels, boutique and drinks displays when needed.
- Take responsibility for the tidiness and appearance of the space between cleaning times, including emptying towel bins, keeping toiletries stocked, and checking equipment is tidy after classes.
- Make coffees for sale. You will receive barista training.
To be a successful Front of House team member you must be well presented, energetic, able to work at a fast pace, highly organised and have excellent communication skills.
An interest in fitness is desirable but not essential.
Free tea and Monmouth coffee.