Flexology is a new innovative boutique fitness studio coming to London. It is a progressive lifestyle brand, a conscious choice we make in order to feel energised, relaxed and detoxed. Working with three categories of stretching; assisted stretch, floor stretch and aerial stretch we offer the latest advances in Flexology. We aim to give people a place to recuperate after a busy city life and become connected again with our mind, body and souls through the power of stretching.
Flexology™ fitness studio will be launching in multiple locations around London and you could be a part of this wellbeing revolution by becoming a Flexpert™. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a new modality that is taking the fitness industry by storm.
We are an exclusive boutique wellness studio that focuses on delivering unique stretching methods to our community. We value team members who are professional, energetic, self-motivated, possess a positive attitude and can deliver a premium customer service. Our Flexperts are committed to helping our members improve their flexibility and achieve greater mobility. Our environment is sophisticated, mindful and upbeat and we want to relay this experience to every single member.
We help prepare every Flexpert by providing an intensive training in the Flexology™ signature stretch method. This will equip you to deliver exceptional one-on-one assisted stretching to our members in a safe way. Flexology very own Saville Row bespoke designer uniforms will be provided to all Flexperts upon successful completion of our training programme.
Flexology provides growth opportunities to our Flexperts. Our candidates are individuals who are seeking to learn and grow into different roles within the company. If you have what it takes to be the best Flexpert, there is opportunity to progress within the Flexology family from Junior to Senior and then to Master Flexpert. This offers not only financial benefits but also managerial and leadership development opportunities. We want to grow and become strong together with our team.
- Working directly with clients by delivering the Flexology™ method.
- Educating clients about the health and wellness benefits of regular and consistent assisted stretching.
- Creating an atmosphere for clients that is welcoming and upbeat.
- Being punctual and reliable.
- Business development - building and expanding Flexology's members list.
- Ensuring safety of clients in regards to proper stretching techniques and adhering to Flexology polices and safety regulations.
- Attending staff meetings and required educational presentations.
- Handling member concerns when applicable.
- Assisting the receptionist and the studio manager with admin work.
- Be the face of Flexology offline in the studio and online through social media.
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment.
- A current certification from a sports massage/ sports science/ physiotherapy/ PT program.
- An understanding of human anatomy and physiology.
- Experience working in a health and wellness or fitness environment where you provided one-on-one therapy/ training to clients.· Love of boutique fitness environment is a must – passion for stretching, mobility and flexibility.
- Strong communication skills and excellent customer service background.
- Professional work ethic and loyalty.
- Flexibility in terms of hours and shifts.
- A passion for helping people achieve their goals.
- Open minded and able to work well with others on your team.
- Have fun! Make it your and your client’s best part of the day.
- A great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of professionals bringing something new to the industry in the UK either part or full time that can also lead to more training and further self-development.
- Competitive salary and opportunity to grow with us.
- Flexology™ unique assisted stretching methods and assessment protocols training with the certificates provided upon completion of training.
- Stylish Flexology Saville Row bespoke designer uniforms.
We are hiring for Full-time, Part-time and Supervisor positions.