Receive New Job Alerts
Redefining fitness through immersive technologies and prove that exercise is for everyone.
We create immersive fitness games that provide real-world benefits. Our professionally designed workouts make fitness fun. They combine the enjoyment of gaming with the intensity of a personal training session, all in the comfort of your own home.
Our first product, BoxVR, has been described as ‘Guitar Hero crossed with a studio boxing workout’.
Many users are calling it the best fitness game on the market and it has been awarded "VR Fitness Game of the Year". BoxVR is currently one of the top selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores.
As a Senior Artist (2D/Marketing) you will be responsible for creating high-quality Marketing assets for the game post-launch communications from ideation to production. You will be a key part of the Art and Marketing team. You will help establish workflows, improve community outreach and consistency across our social media channels.
- Create and maintain high-quality assets for Marketing and promotional use.
- Work closely with Creative Direction and Marketing to make sure the brand is represented with consistency.
- Help establish and improve our social media assets pipeline.
- Interact with other disciplines to push our tools and pipelines.
- Provide creative solutions and input on projects.
- Perform within production schedules whilst maintaining high-quality work.
- Contribute to building new workflows and techniques.
- Occasionally help other teams like our video production team by creating assets or motion design or aspirational app design pieces.
- Maintaining and supporting website assets, including store, user flows, etc.
- Help artists to ensure assets are created correctly for Marketing.
- Commitment - We are joined in our mission and support and motivate each other to achieve great things.
- Independence - We’ll leave it up to you to use your own judgment and do your job the way you know best.
- Open-Mindedness - We continually question the status quo
- Communication - Effective communication is crucial to our success
- Respect - We listen to and learn from each other, and recognise how our own beliefs and actions affect the wider team.
- Flexible hours 40-hour working week (core working hours typically 10-4.30)
- Six-monthly pay reviews
- Brand new equipment and VR headset
- Private Health Insurance
- Unlimited leave policy
- Annual travel pass & Cycle to work scheme
- Learning budget - £800 per annum
- Wellness budget - £600 per annum
- Bi-annual offsite and regular get-togethers
- Quarterly virtual team jams and monthly socials
- A great team of talented individuals who love what we do