Receive New Job Alerts
Redefining fitness through immersive technologies and prove that exercise is for everyone.
We create immersive fitness games that provide real-world benefits. Our professionally designed workouts make fitness fun. They combine the enjoyment of gaming with the intensity of a personal training session, all in the comfort of your own home.
Our first product, BoxVR, has been described as ‘Guitar Hero crossed with a studio boxing workout’.
Many users are calling it the best fitness game on the market and it has been awarded "VR Fitness Game of the Year". BoxVR is currently one of the top selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores.
We are looking for a Director of Partnerships who is experienced in the media or lifestyle service industry to help us form strategic relationships and ensure commercial success with key targeted partners. This is a new team within the company and you’ll be reporting to our Co-Founder, Sameer
- Create and own the FitXR partnership strategy with celebrity, brands and influencers.
- Enable partner deal support, cross functional planning, relationship management, and analytical insights.
- Prepare and deliver compelling pitch materials that are tailored to the corporate partner and that showcase our value proposition.
- Lead customized complex negotiation with our strategic partners.
- Work closely with all key business and product units including the Content, Music , Product Live Operations, Community and Executive teams to identify community, market trends and product trends to form our partnership strategy.
You should apply if ✅
- You have previous experience leading partnerships, ideally working in the technology, fitness or lifestyle industries.
- You have a track record of creating new revenue opportunities.
- You’re creative, flexible, and solution-oriented.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- You have the ability to navigate ambiguous situations and to drive to clarity, with a mindset of building repeatable processes for the future.
- Extremely motivated and inspired by FitXR’s mission
- You have the ability to quickly synthesize complex ideas, align them with business priorities, and devise actionable strategies to accomplish goals.
- Data-driven and results-focused.
- Relevant experience in a partnership development or strategic partnerships role
- Bonus points if you’ve worked in digital fitness or digital consumer services.
Our benefits are hosted on Ben which gives you flexibility to make choices that work for you.
- 🌎 Fully remote: your life, your way of working
- 🏝 Unlimited annual leave
- 💰 Competitive salary with half year and end of year reviews
- 📈 Stock options
- 🌱£800 per annum learning budget
- 🧘 £900 per annum wellbeing budget
- 🏡£400 work from home budget
- 🤗 Bi-annual company retreat & regular get togethers
- 💻 Laptop & VR headset
- ⛑ Private Health Insurance
- 🚴♂️ Annual travel pass & cycle to work scheme
- 👶 12 weeks full paid family leave
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- People Screen to discuss the role and culture more
- Hiring Manager / Team interviews
- Founder / Exec Interview and decision